Background Image

Maybe Not Superiour... But Close

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by ZceeNook, Jun 29, 2014.

?

Is Cake Heresy?

1. By the Golden throne ! HERESY!

42.1%
  2. Nope.

35.2%
  3. This is Stupid.

22.6%
  1. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

I just Want you to see this.

Sat one evening and wanted to go undercover as someting.. and these guys seems like the best choice.
    Engiseer Melwin.PNG

Yes
    Thats a Plasma pistol build into his Left Arm.
  2. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

The last Great Hunt.

Once every Mega cycle, the Court makes what we call a Great Hunt. Every time we find a Great creature Construction or otherwise to bring home to the Sacarelic.
    Bar Thok broath a Sister of battle armor.
    Daver came with a Tyrranid warrior, that he sniffed out from the deep of the catacombs
    The Last time Zce clar came with a Tau Riptide
    And Zcee Nook came with what he called: "a Eldar god in a tesserect Labyrinth".

Zce Clar was sure that victory was his by right and mocked Zcee nook;

Nothing! but a small Box, anything could be inside that

As Zcee nook tried to convince him and the other members of the Court,
    Zce clar grew even more skeptical about the content of the Labyrinth, Claimed that if he could not prove the price, he had lost, In a Logical attempt to prove himself right,
    Zcee nook let out the what should be an: Eldar Avatar of khaine.

Then “The war in heaven” broke out again.

Zce clar engaged in close combat with the Monster, yet despite his Might and power he was not much of an obstacle for the Avatar, even with the help of the other Court members there was little to do about the grand embodiment of the war-god.
    Then Zcee Nook did what Zcee nook did best... Improvised. Some how he had already predicted the out come and Boarded the Tau Riptide. Despite his lack of understanding of Tau machinery he manged to hold up the Avatar in a hunt around the central Hub, until a classic technique of Doomsday Arks had been placed and around the Hub, the technique already used to fight the Ctan, Zcee nook lured the Avatar to the center of the Hub and showed it a bit of Doomsday.
    As almost all doomsday arks (it would take at least 20 to put a wound in a Ctan, we only had 16) fired opun the inferiour God.
    Zcee nooks body got destroyed beyond repair along with 2 and half a legion of warriours and the local area was a ruin, it took half a cycle to repair it all, later we decided never to make any Hunts. Ever.

Yet iam somehow sure that Zcee nook Plans the next one already.
    Bladerunner777 likes this.
  3. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

The Immortals of the Sacarelic.

Amongst the most Terrifying and common Sights in the Dark Catacombs of the Sacarelic Tomb worlds is a Legion of the Royal Guard of the Sacarelic Immortals Paroling the empty halls, the echo of their footsteps break the dead cold air and gives out an early warning to Intruders or unwanted creatures lurking in the Dark, that somehow has managed to slip under the Sacarelic defenses, only to be exterminated by the Canoptek servants.

The undead constructs are just so Loyal, as they are Soulless, but that hasn’t always been so, even though most of them has served the dynasty in the War in Heaven and few in the second war of secession, but most were Elite soldiers from Lesser races that Zcee Nook saw fitting to serve him, it is not unheard of that Necron Lords or Overlords take use of lesser creatures souls to fit into the Dread constructs that now make their race, but it has never really been Heard of in the scale that the Sacarelic dynasty produced.

Zcee Nook see himself a kind ruler to let these Inferiors into a more Glorious and Superior existence, Yet he has how ever been tinkling with the Progress himself. As he probe their minds and cut away the unwanted, such as emotions and dreams, The overlord pride himself on each one

How ever if the sometimes in the Overlords haste or just carelessness he leaves a few parts of the victims mind inside, to haunt the subject that has been introduced into Supremacy, though it is gone after a few Self destruction Phase outs, it can take a really long time in the Guard to get to the action that finally put out the last spark of Individuality.

Even with my flesh replaced by Immortal machinery and my soul gone, Individuality still proves a burden, I am glad that only the Strongest of us now shall carry this.... Imperfection.

Zcee nook- Phaeron of the Sacarelic dynasty.
    This is Why I Exterminate People.png
  4. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Demons... So much can be said about Demons.

And so much remains.
    our Null Feilds use to take nicely care of them... or just keep them away.

Yet the Tech i used did something strange to one and the Result is... was ... still is rather impresive:

Demon Necron.jpg
  5. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Awesome artwork, Nook. :D

A friend of mine wants to know if you do requests?
    ZceeNook likes this.
  6. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Bring it on.

The first i Drew in the middel of the Night becourse i couldnt sleep.

The secound was the work of 2 weeks isolation (with my familly).

Yet i want to try? Prefer Necron
    Dark-Knight likes this.
  7. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

I can do that:
    Dark knight Sample.png
    The Legs became a Pain to do... so if you want i can keep on work on thoese my later...
  8. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

"By the Emperor!...

...How did I move my gun again?"
    ZceeNook likes this.
  9. DefSeig Defiance Arkhona Vanguard

What is this witchcraft!?
  10. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

The result of 60 million years hard work...
    Nah.. Just kiddng about a 1/4 lunar cycle work now and then...

Eldar have withcraft, Necrons have Supremacy... Primitives.

Adepticus mac-"fail"lius