Background Image

May Player Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Forj, May 29, 2017.

1. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Once again, I'm running another Monthly Report, and I would like to get your input. This is a short one, just some basic demographics until the next quarterly report. It's posted a bit later than usual because Real Life is kicking my arse at the moment, so the survey will be open for a length time dependent on the number of responses, but I'm hoping to close it about a week from now. The Report itself will include both a retrospective of the April performance for each faction, and the results of this survey.

https://goo.gl/forms/qEvvGFlS1Zacvj4K3

Once again, this survey is in no way associated with or supported by beHaviour or Eternal Crusade. Information submitted here is not covered by their Terms of Service.

Thanks in advance!
  2. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

May I suggest putting in a "i play it all" for the faction and class questions? I'd have no idea what i played more of anyway :p
    ByeBye, Cyberjankie and Forj like this.
  3. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Done.
    Forj likes this.
  4. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

I need the faction/class splits for analysis. It tells you interesting things like which classes and factions enjoy things more, or play different classes, or are more/less experienced. "I play all" doesn't give me anything interesting in the data, sorry. Either take a guess, or make sure to pick a different once each time :p
  5. Ghetsum Ghetsum First Blood!

Sure it gives you interesting data. It will tell you whether the more flexible players that play everything are enjoying it more. Many don't have a set play style, and adapt to the battle. It would be interesting if that correlated with an increased enjoyment of the game. Or decreased.
    Cyberjankie and Forj like this.
  6. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

This is true, but I save the more complex data and analysis for the quarterly reports, where I allow multiple selections. This is even more interesting, because it captures those who only play 2-3 factions, and highlights those that avoid certain factions. But because that takes more analysis, I stick to the simple approach for the monthly reports. Look for the next survey for analyses like this and this.
    Ghetsum likes this.
  7. M-state Alchemist M-state Steam Early Access

I just mentioned my multi-factional play time in the general comments. I understand your need for specific details though.
    Forj likes this.
  8. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Always good to get ancillary information. Thanks for responding!
  9. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Bumping for visibility
  10. Keep the faith Forj. For Russ!
    Forj likes this.