Background Image

Match # 8 :: Lsm vs Chaos :: 2017 May 27 :: 1800 UTC

Discussion in 'Scheduled Matches' started by phantagor, May 20, 2017.

1. phantagor phantagor Eternal Battles Moderator

[​IMG]
    - xxx, Loremaster

Eternal Battles is hosting Match #8 on Saturday, May 27, 2017 @ 1800 UTC/1400 EST

14 players versus 14 players

This match will be casted live on EB Twitch and will be the second officially streamed match.

If you wish to participant read this thread to understand how.

Match Document: https://goo.gl/Plsxke
    Streamed Match: to be delivered

Match Video: to be delivered

Participants

Loyalist Space Marines

• [XIII] Strike Force Ultra

Chaos Space Marines
    • [xAWx] The League of Alpharius
    No_1 likes this.
  2. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

You know, that modern rendition of the climactic battle between Horus and the Emperor might look pretty damn awesome. Sanguinius in the background especially drives tears to my eyes due to my rampant fanboyism for all things Blood Angels (especially Lamenters).

Unfortunately, the comically raised leg of the Emperor looks just plain hilarious, like he is conducting some sort of balett dance and I simply can't unsee it. So all I can do is laugh uncontrollably whenever I look at the centerpiece.
  3. Tamiel Brother-Tamiel Well-Known Member

From what I understand, the Alpha Legion guild no longer has leadership and is unavailable to hold this event.

As for XIII, I am 90% sure we can make it, but not 100%. So I would have liked to hear from EB before they decided to go ahead and make this thread.

Edit: I have spoken to Maximo and confirmed that they can not make this event.
  4. phantagor phantagor Eternal Battles Moderator

Clearly your intel is newer than hours. Untill yesterday, it was clear that Maximo, while not being able to field 14 people, he was not eager to cancel the match.

That said: the match has been set up in accordance to our faction reps, both agreeing that both factions are ready for and looking for the match.

We had another canidate but skipped that one for XIII and xAWx due to the "go" considering that both guilds are ready.

Unfortunatly, misscommunication on XIII side and the issue with the downfall of xAWx leads to this cancellation now.

TLDR: I have yet to receive anything regarding that AW will NOT make it to the match. Infact, Maximo has stated several times they make it and has not adressed anything else to me.
    On the same note: we had OBST reserved for the 27th but iwas brought up to us that XIII is waiting for the match, then taking a break from EB matches.
    We can only coordinate with the information given to us. Withholding information like this, will lead to situations like those.
  5. Tamiel Brother-Tamiel Well-Known Member

More so on the EB side.

[​IMG]

Even after this message I never told anyone to make the event. I asked for more time to check because May 27 was always an unsure date for us.
  6. S1a5h EpicHiLuss Steam Early Access

Is There a match too