Background Image

Mark of Tzeentch Sorcerer

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Sarise, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Sarise Sarise Active Member

Who wants to roll this with me and get fucked royally? (Nice oversight BE)
  2. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Legends say that if you press Q while mousing over a Tzeentch Aspirant and spot them, they drop dead on the spot to save you the trouble.
    Gravord, Khornatian, AM038A and 6 others like this.
  3. Sarise Sarise Active Member

Why go to that trouble when you can Servo-skull them instead?
    Gravord likes this.
  4. Mark of Tzeentch Sorcerer doesn't need the Challenge Token, it's allready implemented for him for free.
    Chaos OP...
    Gravord and SniffSteven like this.
  5. Paeyvn Paeyvn Well-Known Member

I named my Tzeentch Sorc "Aspiring Tzeentch Sad" because I normally put Class-Mark-Weapon for my naming conventions but putting Sword there just hurt too much and Sad sounds like Sword...

I also have a challenge token Tzeentch Sorc for the purposes of hating life more.

It makes me weep tears though since Tzeentch is my favorite by far and it's just DoA now. Can muck around and still do stuff here and there, but that's mostly cause flanking and such. It is the ultimate "challenge" mode now to use that with a challenge token.
  6. Tremor BlackGoo Subordinate

I am now playing Tzeentch only veterans for the thrill :)
  7. Sarise Sarise Active Member

Veteran Tzeentch is fine because of the high base armour. Tzeentch Sorcerer is just a death wish because -15% health and you have 25 base armour.
    Aceryl, Paeyvn and DrDooManiC like this.
  8. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

Tzeentch sorcerer is skill.

You can actually kill them with 1 headhsot from a bolter cannon.

Or 1 power attack of...anything.

W40k Eternal Crusade, just got realistic difficulty.

way to turn my favorite class/mark, into the one i won't use....except when it's christmas
    SniffSteven likes this.
  9. Arkhan Recruit

Since BE obviously wants the Sorcerer to only be a support class why not:
    1) take his force weapons away and let them only fight with his fists?
    Because right now it wouldn't make a huge difference.
    2) take away his offensive spells.
    As far as I know, half of them already don't work as intended at the moment.
    3) give them some kind of bright and easy recognisable visual effect so every player from the opposed team can spot them in an instant.
    So that the enemies can easily kill them if the sorc player even thinks of getting to close to the enemy players.

I think, this changes would really improve the sorcerer playing experience and would show what this class is intendent for.

Only my two cents on this subject.
  10. Hey now, a combat knife will only take them down to 30% health... from the front.