Background Image

Mark of Tzeentch - More Armour for Sorcerers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schwifty, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Mark of Tzeentch's thing is more armour regen, less health right.

I'd like to add more armour into that pool of Tzeentch like perks to make it worth while.

Stacking armour is the only way to get MoT to even remotely begin to work but with Sorcerer in particular you can't really do this because Sorcerers in general have lower armour stat to begin with.

I propose as all other classes either have enough armour: Havoc, Tactical, Traitor Assault, and Raptor has enough agility to warrant not needing it for danger of becoming too OP that the MoT only give extra armour to Sorcerer, as the aforementioned classes can stack enough of it to make it worth while but the sorcerer cant. And it wouldn't be OP because MoT debuffs health.

So in conclusion, MoT is to give the Sorcerer more armour to make it worth while for them to take, as we see far too few MoT Sorcerer's running about and they are SO USEFUL with their AoE dot regen.

-edit- @Asheru , Apologies but when you have a spare moment could you please move this on over to
    Chaos Space Marines forum? Here I'll even replace my anti Eldar sig. lol. ty.
    Cyborg_Dragon likes this.
  2. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

How much +armor did you intend ?
  3. I think this would be fair -15% Health +15% Armour

upload_2018-6-24_12-38-20.png
  4. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

just give them a new skill "warp shield" ability or a fireball ability (weak but powerful boi)

and fix protect eldar skill
  5. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

yes yes more armour for tzeentch, more speed for slaanesh, more hp for nurgle, more hatred for khorne
    NOT IN THIS GAME
    SO TAKE YOUR BOLTER AND KILL CSMSPACEMARINES, ORKSPACEMARINES, ELDARMARINES
  6. But Nugrle, Slaanesh and Khorne marks are good and people actually use them. Tzeentch mark isn't, you literally never see the Tzeentch mark out there on the battlefield which is the entire point of this thread.. The only time I see it is when I feel like running AoE heal dot build with Sorcerer - which isn't often as other god marks are better.
  7. Dok's Poison Bomb, Apothecarys Narthecium swing -> Ded Sorc. But i get the spirit :)
  8. Tzeentch AoE heal with HoT might be able to compensate poison damage.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Already does.. but then again you also have a " heal over time " spell
  10. If it's like the Archon in Starcraft with 10 Health and 190 Shield (In Starcraft it had 250 or 350, don't remember that exactly) you better apply that HoT Fast Boii!