Background Image

Map Strat Planning Tool ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TekTerror, May 16, 2017.

1. TekTerror Recruit

I was wondering if anyone knows about an app/website or whatever for designing strats/placement of units on EC's maps?

Example: map tactic (seems to be dead now) or stratsketch.com (never used or even heard of till I searched for map tactic) for WoT
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  2. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

Planning on where to drive your rhino? Answer is simple: near a capture point.
  3. TekTerror Recruit

LOL, well it would be more useful for GvG stuff than random games of course, and quite useful for when defending (especially on forts/hold the line maps) either way as well.
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  4. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

Ms paint?
    TacoTuesdayOrBust22 likes this.
  5. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

I thought this was going to be about an in-game planning tool.
  6. TekTerror Recruit

Be nice, but game devs aren't really that nice...

Some coder/programmer who likes this game is more than likely going to have to do it.

After all.. look at the example(s) I gave, WoT a game whose been around for like 5 or more years now, having a player base at least 1,000 times that of EC, and a Dev team likely 10 times bigger didn't add into a game that's entirely team vs team based PVP (PUGs/randoms and guilds/clans against each other) a strat planner. It took at least 1 person to make map tactic (it was a webpage based map strat planner, you could place icons for the units on the map and draw on it routes to take, and you could just link others to come watch you do the plan as drawing or when done to just explain it) and another person to make the stratsketch.com (dunno anything about it, I dont play WoT anymore, but seems to be like map tactic).
  7. Doge TheAngryDoge Active Member

You mean the draw dicks on the map tool?
  8. TekTerror Recruit

If drawing penises is your thing... I wont judge you.