Background Image

Map ideas large and small

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brad83, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

okay so not to necro thread or anything I thought it would be nice to collect some map idea from you guys so that the devs can hurry up with map production both large and small. They have stated that because of the modular design they can create maps pretty quickly, but we seem to only be seeing maps done very 3 months. So guys design your maps and play style of said map.

Personally I remember black bolt map way back in alpha were one of the points was inside between the two turbines, that point was an intense point to capture and hold as there was 4 enterances differing lines of site, and was fun to break open and to try and hold, there was so many heavies it was just putting down tons of ammo everywhere. Fun times anyhow do your suggestions here. I will post later as I have to work.
  2. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

I miss the old blackbolt D point. the only capture point not inside a building. would love to see more of those again.
  3. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

That was a fun one to hold just the sheer number of assaults was hilarious it was like a bees nest