Background Image

Man Down :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quothe, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quothe Quothe Subordinate

Sadly it looks like Steven is joining the exodus of talented folks leaving the EC team
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sm0n1n

"Friends- in a week, I will be departing my role as Lead Level Designer on Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade. I feel gratified to have worked with this team for the past two years, and they’re well positioned to deliver a strong Founder’s Access. I look forward to battling alongside you all when it gets into our hands later this year. As for where my work takes me next, I can’t currently tell you any details- but I’ll be working for a young games studio in Montreal. I think you’ll be excited when I can finally tell you about the project- I know I am. Thank you for all your support for me and for Eternal Crusade- our next adventure is just beginning."

Luck and happiness Steven, hope you will still have time enough to keep up the Rollplay :).
    Psyctooth, Henribar, Moandor and 3 others like this.
  2. dafuq?
    now there is only brent left >_<
    oh and ivan.... T_______T
    BikerTroll likes this.
  3. I blame the orks.
    Psychopski likes this.
  4. Gromnig Segersgia Subordinate

Well, uhh... Me'z blamez you'z!!!
    Psychopski likes this.
  5. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

6. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Saw this coming with his recent move etc, I hope the best for @StevenLumpkin - thank you for all your hard work on the project! May the Emperor watch over you :)
  7. Get ready for the impact...
  8. Teshkomije Teshkomije Active Member

Most of the core members that i saw from the beginning left or got booted, and they were all big Warhammer fans as well, that`s just sad. :|
    Guess its time to lower the expectations of the game and just hope for the best, when and if it comes out in some shape or form, rip hype.
  9. Kell Kell Well-Known Member

Seems everyone is leaving. I wonder how many people from the beginning will still be there at the end of the year.

Are there already replacements or do they work with less people - not to mention that they weren't many.
  10. there is replacements, people get hired there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.