Background Image

LSM Squad Leader discussion

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Forj, Jan 11, 2017.

1. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Yeah i dunno how many times, i "Hear" its a lost cause, no hope, we cant win. And with afew Zeal reminding comments, and a direction to go. Everything seems to come together. More then once won a "Lost hope" match.
    Sad this is what LSM have become, as a group..a bunch of quitters and people that give up at the fist mistake. Or good plan the enemy has. Have we forgotten we're Space Marines. If anything we should Rp the part. See how the orks get treated? Their the only part of this community having fun. Lore and Game.

(Though in all honesty, i just use the Type chat now, it provides enough info for the point being, Voice is confusing and sometimes toxic, so i prefer not to listen nor partake. Sorry)
  2. Thrakka Thrakka Master

I DEMAND PASTA ITALIAN SPACE MARINE! IF YOUZ MAKE IT GUD IZ WONT STEP ON YOU HEHAAAa!!!
  3. Ghosar Recruit

Congrats on that highly constructive post ! And for all those who posted their contributions, it's rare that I land on such an instructive thread !
    Sharpe45 and Forj like this.
  4. Ghosar Recruit

Also, sorry for asking this, but how does one "mark oneself" ? You know the thing that basically says: "Follow me" ? I know how to mark points but not how to mark myself lol :(
    Again sorry if that info is somewhere obvious and I missed it like impatient kid rushing through the tutorial
    Forj likes this.
  5. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

I believe that is an option in the communication rose, like where you can call for health or ammunition.
    Forj likes this.
  6. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

"V" "3" "1" are the keys, in this order.
    Forj likes this.
  7. Ghosar Recruit

OK thanks I'll try this out this evening :)
    Forj likes this.
  8. Ghosar Recruit

When i press a "number key" after havin the 4 small screens (one per order) pop up in a cross (using "v"), sadly it don't do shit, nor can i click on any of the 4 screens that show up, to launch an order. So sad ! Oh well i'll check my hotkey parameters i guess
  9. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Odd, it should be just V-number-number. Make sure you're using the top row numbers not the keypad - I'm not sure if they work. I've never even tried clicking on them, I don't expect that would work.
    Sharpe45 likes this.
  10. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

Hi, not sure if i can participate as im not a space marine main, but id like to volunteer to squad leading, i dont have a clan so my name is "Blood Howl Malum" i try to comunicate with my team as much as posible, telling them to be ready for an attack, how to flank a point etc, i started to do that more often since i joined LSM as ive seen multiple times if lead correctly new players can be a fearsome force to fight
    Forj likes this.