Background Image

LSM Squad Leader discussion

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Forj, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Sure thing, what's your in-game LSM name?
  2. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Sorry, forgot to put it. It's Saphirone.
    Forj likes this.
  3. Valrak Valrak Well-Known Member

A side note, having squads of 5 or 6 people is way more effective than having squads of 10 people, have a side split up with kill teams adds more to the game, squad can split and attack multiple targets and quick change and focus on certain enemies etc without taking a huge chunk of players with them.
  4. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Depends, 10 men squads are more effective on offense when vehicle supply is short. In terms of organisation, they don't necessarily have to be in one squad, however, and on defence, there is much one can do...won't spoil the cookies though.
    ArchKnightHough likes this.
  5. Generally i focus on just leading official VI members and let the pubs follow us if they wish. Too hard trying to explain tactics and strategy or even expecting a response.
    Majority of VI members are required to pass on info to pubs, but most times we dont get many people responding.
    I think voice chat will be a huge help in game.
    Also we have a few public players who log onto the teamspeak we use just for better coordination.
    Also I saw Valraks post about squad size, 5-7 man squads are highly effective just depends on how much pubs are wasting rhino spawns so sometimes we just fill up to 10 men
    ArchKnightHough, Talron and Forj like this.
  6. Fangz Fangz Menial

I'm volunteering to be a squad lead when PuGing.
    I could send in videos to prove I always update orders and have a decent tactical understanding if evidence are needed.
    Forj likes this.
  7. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

No evidence required for my purposes. Is your in-game LSM character name the same as your forum name?
  8. Fangz Fangz Menial

Yep.
    Edit: With guild tag, it would be "XXI- Fangz"
    Forj likes this.
  9. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

So just earlier today me and the other randoms managed to win a game by securing all three points even once the timer hit zero. I like to believe it was because I joined the match and started trying to give orders to them with the voice chat and they seemed to listen rather well. Once they rallied we managed to build up enough momentum to secure all three points and win the almost guaranteed lose. Moral of the story is if you are willing to squad leader and type/say orders to the group (even if you think they won't listen) you can turn the game around for not only you but 14 or more different players. And yes I was LSM.
    Forj likes this.
  10. @Forj I've no problem being put on this list of volunteers.

"[AIM] Knight-Marshal Areaus" in game w/tag
    Forj likes this.