Background Image

LSM Squad Leader discussion

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Forj, Jan 11, 2017.

1. WOW!...Thanks Forj! That was A LOT of help. and great guide on steam. Should be pinned some on these forums. Also that "Rally on me" was the thing I as wondering about when you hit the V key.
    :)
    ArchKnightHough and Forj like this.
  2. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

walleye62 likes this.
  3. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Oh yes, I forgot about that one. Probably the most useful V Command actually, giving the moving Waypoint.
    walleye62 likes this.
  4. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

@Alistairs è inutile che ci provi, i lealisti hanno la testa più dura del marmo, e nemmeno davanti a centinaia di sconfitte riusciranno a capire qualcosa :D è un fatto oramai scientificamente provato :D fai affidamento sui tuoi UMAS e crea una buona comunità Italiana di Elite per il tuo Falso Imperatore. I "random zerg" sono solo Sacrifici agli Dei Oscuri, nulla di cui ti debba crucciare :D

Anyway, for the other Locusts of the False Emperor, we, the followers of the True Powers, have created simple rules for our noobs, I suggest you to follow to the letter, but knowing you Loyalists I already know you are going to fail as you do always :CSMIron: :

http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/simple-rules-if-u-are-chaos-f2p.64820/
  5. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Done!
    PrplHze and Forj like this.
  6. ZOMygosh!!!I am ina sticky..sooo excited!!!!111:eek::D:eek::D

Ahem...I mean thank you very much Sister Katie:SMGentle:
    KatieFleming and Forj like this.
  7. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Nice thread here. I'll gladly throw my hat into the squad lead pot. Have a pretty high success rate when the group listens.
    Katzu_HSM and Forj like this.
  8. If you see me in game you can give me squad lead. I volunteer for the role!

For The Emperor and the Glory of the XIII!
    ArchKnightHough and Forj like this.
  9. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Now that we have some volunteers, I've updated my first post with a list of Squad Leader volunteers. @Ephaistos @Talron let me know if what I've got isn't your in-game LSM name.
  10. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

@JimFireston

And you can Add me to the list. Ill mark objectives and give battle info. Do anyways.
    PrplHze
    Forj and Ephaistos like this.