Background Image

LP Price Reviews

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schwifty, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Why does the worst weapon in EC -Power Fist @ 500LP- cost 200LP more than the best weapon in EC -Bolter @ 300LP-
    AV.jpg

Either;
    -Make the PF great again.
    -Cut the PF price to what it's actually worth in game so that'd be what 50LP?
    -Nerf Muh Bolter back into the stone age - Please see the TAC Archetype UAT Nerf Prototyping thread.
    -Or hike Muh Bolter's price into the nosebleeds, in it's current state I feel that 1000LP would be more than fair.

But yeah all slow weapons are just terrible, the price needs to be lowered or the weapon itself made more reliable to reflect that. Unreliable weapons are not fun, fun being the ultimate goal of games I feel this is of fairly high importance.
    Grammaticus_John likes this.
  2. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Because anti tank weapons with infinite ammo are worth more then generic AI gun.
  3. Still the worst weapon in EC, AV included.
  4. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

And its going to stay that way, because of AV capabilities without ever worrying about ammo + the OHK potential.
  5. So it's the most expensive and worst AV weapon, totally unreliable as self defense to the point where your reliant on sheer luck of the draw as to weather your hits actually land or not but totally fine to be over priced because you don't have to run back to an ammo crate.

Fine give it a power cell ammo capacity similar to the PC and make it faster therefore more accurate / cost less I don't care just make it at least usable.

Still going to trust Melta Bomb + Meltagun / Multimelta / 2x Fusion Discs + Fuegans resolve before I even come close to trusting the Fist-Klaw. All round terrible weapons for their cost.
  6. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

>Cut the PF price to what it's actually worth in game so that'd be what 50LP?
    So much wargear...
    rYAOiUmI.png
    Trooper909, 0strum, Firskon and 2 others like this.
  7. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Pretty often pre cooldown ammo pack, especially on fortress maps, when roaming outside and killing rhinos.
  8. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Yes, when there are more then 2 vehicles parked.

I'm not dual meltabomb user.
  9. Depending on the loadout you'll be out of ammo about mid to close to kill of third vehicle (estimated). That's also assuming you waste no ammo for players defending a vehicle (lol).
  10. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

(that's because on all others I'm using pfist or actually effective ranged AV)