Background Image

Loyalty Program: You Like It?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grigdusher, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

So much this!!!
    Djemo-SRB likes this.
  2. TheFawz Fawzi Preacher

Sounds like a pretty good idea that would indeed help alleviate the recent concerns early founders have had surrounding the discounted prices of store purchases. Especially pleased to see confirmation from BE that they think this is a good idea to look into and that they'll try to implement it.
    Ideas_McGee and Uriel1339 like this.
  3. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Deathstroke approved.
    The_Dokta, Schlifer and Djemo-SRB like this.
  4. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

Yeah, my thoughts exactly as to why I'm not requesting for a refund. There should be a penalty of some sorts for those who back out at this moment. To me personally, I spent that much dosh on EC because I wanted to support it as much as I can. Read somewhere some time ago that IT IS US, The Founders, who will keep bE independent and publisher-free (to a certain extent of course), allowing them to make decisions freely while without the pressure of the likes of EA/Activision. Look at what happened to Destiny...

Sad thing is though, I became a founder pretty late into its introduction (July 20th). So here's to hoping I don't lose out much on the loyalty program.
    Djemo-SRB and Uriel1339 like this.
  5. Ivan Mulkeen ScorpioSymbol Well-Known Member

In a nutshell, this. Testing access, as we've always said, will be on a first come first served basis--to founders. So if your date of purchase is July, you're getting in a lot sooner than someone whose date of purchase is December. If someone refunds their game, then repurchases, that's certainly their right, but it would change their DoP to the newer one, removing their place "in line" so to speak.
    Kaelin, Pack_master, Nomad and 5 others like this.
  6. I happy if it does remove "their place in line" I mean yes people can gget upset but i mean Im not gonna repurchase the game i went in early knowing that in the future there will be a discount and i hope there was going to be more down the road in order to make this game bigger.

gotta ask tho will the DoP be the very first founder pack we bought right <3 ?not the newest upgrade u did

Grig u need to get to the studio and help this people you create to many good ideas to be not right in their ears saying this stuff
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  7. Bernardus Relative Well-Known Member

Very clever, OP.
    The benefit is just high enough to encourage the founder to spend money.
    So it's a win/win.
    I don't know why compensation needs to be monetary though. Just give us all gold nameplates in game to match our gold weapons. :cool:
  8. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Great idea!
  9. RufusUltra RufusUltra Arkhona Vanguard

awesome ides, realy.
  10. Nicolas Brunoni NicolasBrunoni Lead UI/UX Designer

Yep! Awesome ideas : )
    Kaelin and Nomad like this.