Background Image

[Lore] This one goes out to all the fans... (Please comment)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katzu_HSM, Dec 28, 2017.

1. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Just throwing this out there but the black rage should be like the csm has a mark
  2. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Captain Eternis 'Laubjan, he's a pretty cool guy, kills heretics and doesn't afraid of anything.

Also he some stuff once and blew up Endor

3. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

I think we need a new LSM leader, I think you know what needs to be done here...

[​IMG]
    Corie likes this.
  4. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Goddamn it Valrak gimme a like ya arsed Monkey!
  5. [​IMG]
  6. [​IMG]
  7. Ya took too long welcoming everyone boch, Valrak; @Details gave me a SWEET idea for a Fist Brother-Novitiate. Don't worry; due to popular feedback and @Oveur's direction, the people and Guilds we see pulling the heaviest loads for EC in the campiagns will be mentioned, featured, and involved in the war effort.

Give yer Executioners a break and get back in the fight! Lol.
    Details likes this.
  8. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

I don't know his name, but I know his fatal flaw.

He has an obsession with Kittens.
    Katzu_HSM and Vaanes like this.
  9. That's okay, because there are no kittens on Arkhona. On Arkhona you will find only three things, filthy Monkeigh, random tyranids in teeny tiny places you must escape from, and dust... uhhh well I should also mention that there is some snow... and a rapidly shrinking supply of oxygen... because there are no trees on Arkhona either, to make the oxygen... So uh yea... Captain Ilovekittens is gonna be just fine... for a while.