Background Image

[Lore] The Stage is set; the Instruments readied... (Feedback please)

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Katzu_HSM, Dec 30, 2017.

1. You kill a character when it is narratively consistent and makes sense to do so, or if their death actually advances a narrative in a meaningful way. Or if their own actions (or our actions by not filling the bar on a critical mission) lead them to their doom. Think like comic books, but if we decide to kill a character it will be permanent, because death should MATTER narratively.

That said, we ABSOLUTELY CANNOT EVER kill Belial, Abaddon, or Jain Zar. GW would never allow even the CHANCE of that. Even then, death is an extreme, uncommon, and to be honest CHEAP possibility. To quote the great philosopher Jafar, “You’d be AMAZED at what you can live through...”
  2. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

oh no mate I said that if I had to get a character killed I'd rather have it be my fault not the eldar faction's lol. I don't care if they die not like it really affects me since most people won't even know that I was the guy behind the character anyway.

but sure I'll think of a character if I see people not apping a lot of them.
  3. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Would be annoyed if we didn't get an Ulthwe seer so I'll scrap one up so no inferior seers can take over

Laevyn Denryna a former warlock of Ulthwe's former seer council who departed the circle not to long ago, he left in his eyes for the future of his kin and followed like many others Eldrad Ulthuan after his exile with the belief that only Ynnead could save their species from she who thirsts.

Laevyn Denryna now one of many seers of Eldrads Ynnari entourage has been dispatched to Arkhona with visions. His goal is to recover the many lost spirit stones lost on the world and return it hoping to both protect the fallen souls and empower the Yncarne, for while this goal is beneficial to the cause fellow craftworlds feeding potential spirit stones to the cults of Chaos who have caused disarry on the planet is not. Such folly from the craftworlds requires oversight.

Special Wargear
    Croneblade (A weapon reclaimed upon a croneworld, upon further inspection it's not one of the Croneswords of Morai-Heg but an unusual amount of warp energy can be felt from it's blade)
    [​IMG]
    This is the only official EC artwork of an Ulthwe seer that exists I believe, and it's not even a warlock:rolleyes:
    Since official artwork is rare I guess he will look like the Ulthwe seer above armed with a Croneblade, I wanted long antlers but oh well.

Would probably be condensed as so
    Laevyn Denryna, Ulthwe warlock of Eldrads Ynnari warhost
    • With visions of Arkhona Laevyn seeks to reclaim the various souls of the fighting craftworlds to both offer salvation from and to empower the Yncarne, Upon arrival he is ashamed of the countless warriors being sent to oblivion in this pointless battle the craftworlds have engrossed themselves in and overseers hoping to preserve as many as possible with fears that idleness now may both empower the Chaos forces and she who thirsts.
    Katzu_HSM likes this.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

You could "kill" jain zar , phoenix lords die sometimes , they just dont give a fuck and revive