Background Image

Lore Breaking?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by DeFoamBag, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Azariah Azariah Curator

That is true, but even if their symbol somewhat resembles a penis, will it be that disturbing for other people? I think the majority of players won't even care about the 1 in a 100 pink penis marine flying by :D
  2. Unknown OpethxDAx Subordinate

I really want a pink penis army now o.0
  3. Venareus Hazard Member

OMG that would be awesome! :D no one will stand in our way! Mwahahahahahaha
  4. kloikju kloikju Member

heretics!!!
    pink penis heretics everywhere
    you Slaneesh worshiping sexy bastards!
    :)
  5. Unknown OpethxDAx Subordinate

Dark Eldar, get it right :p.
  6. Lonesamurai Lonesamurai Steam Early Access

What?
    No they stick to that many aswell, especially as they have a far more limited pool of people on their homeworld to find new neophytes from

Even in the Time of the Heresy and the first founding they only made ONE successor chapter (the Wolf Brothers), meaning they numbered 2,000 to 2,500 at max

What they do though is not count scouts, so maybe 1,200 at max strength, not counting Dreads
  7. I think that number might include the new 13th Great Company.

Though if you take something like the Black Templars, god knows how many they have they could have 6000 or so easily hidden throughout the Imperium.

Same with the Dark Angels basically acting as a Legion with their successor chapters.
  8. Lonesamurai Lonesamurai Steam Early Access

Nah, they are barely new, they were added in 4th edition

Besides, if they number 100 Wolves I'd be surprised, 10,000 in the warp?
    Even with the geneseed keeping them from corruption, some would have died
  9. I meant in terms of the timeline, not the release date in codex lol.
  10. Lonesamurai Lonesamurai Steam Early Access

Nah, remember the Space Wolves First Founding happened AFTER Leman Russ took the 13th Great Company into the warp after Horus and the traitors, at that point the Imperium could push Bjorn the Fell Handed (as the first Great Wolf) to split the chapter and form the Wolf Brothers)