Background Image

Lord Inquisitor The Movie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slaughter_Bulldozer, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank FrankM Curator

he wasn't the lord inquisitor. watch it again, you will see a guy in red armor on a throne in the parade that gets a message from the main character

www.thelordinquisitor.com
    Cpt_Uriel_Ventris likes this.
  2. Pretty cool.

That inquisitor was out of place though. Acted like some punk kid character from another bad Final Fantasy game.

Also seriously, people trying to compare the graphics in a 3D movie with no engine restraints compared to EC graphics that are done within the confines of making a functioning multiplayer game need to get stuffed.
    BrotherShrimp likes this.
  3. It's heresy that this thread has more answers than mine which was started 15 min earlier (but probably in the wrong section to get no notice ^^) http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/the-lord-inquisitor-prologue-is-out-on-youtube.56308/
    If a mod is around he can close mine ^^only the fittest thread survives!

That's Lord Inquisitor Coteaz and yes he is meant by "The Lord Inquisitor". The guy in the prologue, Marcus, is also an Inquisitor but just became one and is working under the guidance of Coteaz but will be the main character.
    Zvarri likes this.
  4. Yours is in the right spot, just that few actually bother to scroll that far down into that specific sub-forum.
    Brother_Nemiel likes this.
  5. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

6. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

not surprisingly at all.

proof of concept / tech demo pretty much describes all of those fan made movies.
  7. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Ah they did it for the attention and to try get money and to also push his own universe...Obviously.
  8. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

real shame tbh.
  10. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

May I?

Lord Inquisitor was done by a guy and his small team in their sparetime. They gave it up (for now, because of reasons), but delivered AAA-material like the Studio Blur for free!

EC made by a Company which had time and money, but still managend to ruin it and undelivered what I would only expect from a few guys in their sparetime and not of a Company which I paid for.

Well, a crazy World we live in...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.