Background Image

Looted 'umie bolter?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Rokdakgut-rippa, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Okay lets have some real talk here for a sec, we all known things have been rough for EC as of late; so its been causing me to be a bit worried considering the fact I pretty much paid for an item that will never materialize..

Do the Devs have any intentions on making it a thing any time before the crash of this Game or have I been thoroughly bamboozled?
  2. It was brought up last twitch, they aren't working on it currently or in the foreseeable future, you were refunded (allegedly) if you bought it and you will get it if it ever surfaces despite the refund.

So, no basically.
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  3. FreeMek Gortflagg Nexle09 Arkhona Vanguard

It'z a zoggin shoota reskin anyway, don't wait fer it
  4. ayy lmao I wasn't refunded shit.

honestly I'm not surprised though, Orks have been the red headed stepchild for a while now
  5. It's possible the RTC it would have cost was applied to your account as a form of refund. You'd likely need to take it up with support to be sure.

At the very least, you will get it if it's ever completed so you don't need to worry too much about it.
  6. Dakiaris Dakiaris Curator

Can confirm that they have no intention to refund or anything even if we bought some of the items with cash.

Pioneer pack *15 bucks*
    Splash burna and spare keys kombi shoota *10k rtc each*
    Looted 'umie bolter part of a pack that was 35 bucks aka 17.50

I audited my account multiple times and found that I was actually 4.8k RTC below what I should have and when I contacted support about it *5 times* they just closed the ticket without saying anything.... When questioned about the items I bought in the past they just say "you'll get them when they are finished" and close the ticket. The devs and support in general are done with the game and give no shits about those of us who supported the game.

The only reason I check in the forums every now and then is the off chance that they will actually do something to save the game. I have no hopes of the roughly 45 bucks will ever be refunded or acknowledge in any way by the devs or the company.
  7. AlienError AlienError Arkhona Vanguard

What a load of crap, I can see it right there in my Founder's Sheet. I wouldn't even be able to tell if I got the RTC back because there's no useful log for that sort of thing in an easily findable location.