Background Image

Looted 'umie armor?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Khornatian, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Oh I'm pretty sure we noticed. Half-assed work ahoy!
  2. I'm bumping dis thred cuz da looted armor been on the patch notes for a week now, but been in the game 0.

wot da zogs goin on boys
  3. Iyen Recruit

Looted armor?! does dat mean we get da commisar hats yet?
  4. Madork Gunna DarkGraven Arkhona Vanguard

I love how the devs give all kinds of shit to the Space Marines and we still are waiting for half the shit they promised Orks
  5. Dakiaris Dakiaris Curator

Technically since the looted 'umie armor isn't in game for everyone yet the orks hadn't gotten a single one of the cosmetics from the founders shop. They have got some of the weapons but those don't even match the concept art lol.
  6. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Sadly I can say that this is incorrect. The Looted 'Umie Armor IS in the game, but only for the Ork players that bought that Imperium pack or whatever the hell it is right now on Steam. Either way if you have that then you get the armor cosmetic, but if you don't have it then you'll have to wait yet again for the devs to release it for the rest of us. Which will probably be in like another month or two.
  7. Dakiaris Dakiaris Curator

I just don't consider it technically released till everyone has access to it. Doesn't really change that it's the first founders cosmetic to be released though which is kinda sad since the lsm got their first one what around a year ago now ?

Fudge cake or 3 layer vanilla cream cake ? Making my parents a cake for their 42nd anniversary and I can't decide.
  8. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I say the 3-layer cake but that's just what I'd want lol
  9. Dakiaris Dakiaris Curator

Going to do a 1/2 and 1/2 between the 2 with a swirl in the middle of the cake that way they both get what they like.