Background Image

Loot Crate Contents List ("Official")

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silfarion, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Alb - Alb Alb Steam Early Access

On the plus side, eldar can unlock everything much quicker than any other faction...

Fucking op af eldar getting everything sooner GOD <insert eldar speed joke>
  2. Does it matter if most of them are overpriced garbage that are outperformed or at least compare pretty well by modded normal weapons at a lower LP cost?

I'd rather be Eldar honestly, less junk to wade through.
  3. Chuffy Chuffster Deacon

Weekend. Plus they have way too much stuff pinned up there, some of it needs unpinning.

If you were to make a Faction specific post in each of the faction sub-forums, that would have a better chance of being pinned. Nothing to stop you cross linking to this post and the other ones too for visibility.

Anyway, you've done a great job of listing all these. I had a go at opening and logging the contents of the supply drops. I gave up after just doing LSM, it takes so long to do. Respect is due to you for persistence.
  4. Of the few eldar uniques that exist, only the knife is worth bothering with. And personally I don't even use that. Oh I forgot, the poison Scorpion sword is actually good.

And really they aren't so unique in the sense that every faction has high pen knives and dot swords.
  5. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

@Asheru

pls move this thread to the brand new information subforum

also YOU DELETED MY ANNOUNCEMENTS SUBFORUM THREAD

THAT WAS THE FIRST POST ON THAT SUBFORUM AND YOU TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME YOU BASTARD
  6. I will as things need to be moved but right now I am working on getting some of this sorted out which will probably not be done till tomorrow when I can talk to Katie about it.
  7. This list is pure Gold thank you!
  8. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Fast reload magazines on the UAT
    + Eldar ASC and Ork Shoota for standard supply drop
    + LSM and CSM bolters for superior supply drops

I'll add them to the list proper once the patch goes live, there are also changes to other req crate items like kraken penetrator bolts
    DarkVoidBoy likes this.
  9. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

If there are any inaccuracies please notify me by posting in this thread

This is a Judasilfarion approved bump for the F2P soft launch players
  10. Chuffy Chuffster Deacon

I've edited my comment to reflect the new box costs. You left 1k in where it should say 500 on things to note.

A minor thing but a good excuse to bump.