Background Image

Loot Crate Contents List ("Official")

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silfarion, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

done
    Chuffster likes this.
  2. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Awesome work @Silfarion I've been wanting a list instead of videos for ages
  3. Safreadis Safreadis Arkhona Vanguard

Actually, you ARE forgetting the fact that the Advancement Trees are giving items that you can equip. Not necessarily many, I agree, but considering the fact they differ by faction and might by subfaction... And you are also forgetting cosmetics... Of course, if we're talking Eldar cosmetics, yes there are not many (see what I did there? wink wink)

Haven't counted tho. But I'll sure do, perhaps... one day.... :EldarHawk:
  4. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

5. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

Yeah the grind is insane for LSMs, having to buy stupid mods like more penetration for powerfists for 30k is ridiculous.
  6. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

You want to make this a competition? :p Nonayour nonskinweapons have descriptions! While yours truly even added the recoil stats!
    Jokes aside those skins are so lacking they don´t even deserve to be ingame.
    You should add what the stuff actually does. Which is far more important than how a skin looks.

To get this pinned you should tag a mod @Asheru . Makes it far easier. Maybe they want this kind of thing in the faction forums though because the general pin section is overflowing already.
  7. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Number of Uniques
    ----------
    LSM = 15
    CSM = 9
    Orks = 16
    Eldar = 8

Interesting.
  8. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Number of Artificer crates
    ----------
    LSM = 46
    CSM = 51
    Orks = 49
    Eldar = 27

pls gib mods to eldar
    Arkhan-the-Black likes this.
  9. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

y no get pin :(
    Sumshine likes this.
  10. Gerver Steam Early Access

Necrotic Chainsword from last 30k box. 11 trash items (okay fine fist lifesteal is alright but fuck the fist meta) and the only good is ASFASFASFASF LAST.
    I really would like to know the name of devil bastard who created this random loot system and send him my best wishes.
    IdranelLives and Alb like this.