Background Image

Loot Crate Contents List ("Official")

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silfarion, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

1. Take aim with scope
    2. Begin charging shot
    3. Unscope at the last moment before the shot
    4. Perfect accuracy every time
  2. thesyndrome New Member

Just out of curiosity: Why are weapon attachments only available in loot boxes? it's very frustrating to try and get a specific gun attachment, only to spend 100K req on random-chance boxes and get everything except what you want, especially when we are talking about the 12k and 30k boxes
  3. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

I can think of two possible reasons. Either it is to pad out the contents of the boxes, or it is to increase player frustration.

The good news is that scopes (the best mods in the game) can be purchased separately from the boxes.
  4. thesyndrome New Member

it really sucks, it makes me feel at a disadvantage because I can't optimise my builds because RNG isn't giving me what I need
    it just feels silly that I have spent SO MUCH req on boxes, and still haven't gotten an extended mag; it should be something I can just outright purchase for something like 8k req
  5. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

I know that pain friend. The drum mag was literally the very last thing I got from the 12k boxes.
  6. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

It would be nice if some of the Mods where available through the store, even if that Mod would cost a high amount of LP to acquire (usually the weapons are around the same price as the crate you can find the Alt-Version in).

Scopes? Best Mods?
    You don't play Eldar, do you? :D

Also, the CQB Barrel is better (unless you like firing at targets at mid range and ignore the glorious melee combat, heretic)!
    Sily likes this.
  7. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

Was being semisarcastic, but scopes are very useful, especially for orks. Scoped shoota is criminally effective.
    Noromiz likes this.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Please add the new shields :D

also scopes are very good for eldar , yes you have damage drop , but you also have pinpoint accuracy for headshots you can still drop people easily at range with it.
  9. This is really use full indeen, i have been using it for along time now. I want to make a note: The lsm meltagun becomes mastercrafted at 30k drop, but the chaos and eldar way before.... thats rly bad and its a main reason why lsm dont use meltaguns. Also they could have ben great and be balanced with eldars fusion guns, but no... Eldar are just the best in EVERYTHING.....
  10. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

The new forceaxe for Chaos is missing here. In a 30k crate.