Background Image

Loot Crate Contents List ("Official")

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silfarion, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Haresus Recruit

I know it would look horribly unprofessional, but perhaps linking to this thread from the crate purchase menu would be a viable compromise? Minimum effort, same helpful information.
  2. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

Can't believe no one thought to tag you or one of the other devs here before. Seems like a pretty obvious solution to me lol.
  3. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Many attempts to contact Katie to pin this thread :c
  4. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

Do, or do not. There is no try.
  5. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Attempt =/= try you nerd
  6. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

This fucking forum. Smh
    Xengard likes this.
  7. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Mastercrafted Avenger Shuriken Catapult drops from 12k boxes, like all other "Mastercrafted baseitem" stuff.
  8. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

1390054775517.jpg
  9. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

10. Makrura Makrura Steam Early Access

Is anybody playing with Burning Light? Just to be fair, it would become more usefull without that beam of light that's reveals you position. First of, it's not Anti-vehicle weapon. Second of, it not kill's for sure, if there is anybody around nearby, he could save his teammate.
    Even then any Lascannon have a annoying missing feature, happening often on fortresses, when you fire from long distance throug scope, and see it misses over and over again. But this feature is happening sometimes on any distances, and I do not talking about Invulnerability while rolling.