Background Image

Loot Crate Contents List ("Official")

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silfarion, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

They don't want us to have this information. It ruins the illusion that the crates are random.
  2. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

You should just split the list per faction and post it again in the faction subforums. Was pretty easy to get mine pinned there.
  3. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Something about there being "to many pinned threads" or something I assume.
    But when they make a sub-forum for "Training / Tutorials" is would be a perfect place to pin this thread.
  4. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Been about 4 new pinned (useless) threads in this week alone.
  5. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

@Oveur can we get this stickied?
  6. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Those "useless" threads contain official replies from me on subjects that have thread after thread being made.

So I reply, lock and sticky so everyone sees the subject, the discussion, and the official reply at the end. That's why I lock them, so my answer doesn't get buried.

Then again, I can totally skip doing that if you really enjoy seeing the same subject repeated ad nauseam without an official response and I'll have more time for drinking tea ;)
  7. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Le done. Man, the vitriol and conspiracy theories why this wasn't stickied earlier is strong in this thread. All you needed was tagging me so I knew it even existed. We just moved office, little time for forums.
    Xengard, BrotherShrimp and Unbias3d like this.
  8. Blasron Paquet Active Member

HOLY SHIT IT IS FINALLY PINNED. I GONNA BUY SOME RTC JUST TO THANK YOU
  9. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Was my attempted at goading a response I apologize,I know they aren't useless. Won't happen again.

I really thought you guys was going to say it won't be pinned because it would ruin the surprise of da rng or some Blizzard type response.Pleasantly surprised .
  10. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

No need to apologize, it's all good. I'm just low on psychic powers and just needed that tagging to see the thread and request.

And no, I'm not a big believer in the Blizzard policy. I'd even show the possible content of REQ crates ingame if I had UI time for it. Not the drop rates of course, but at least what items.