Background Image

Looking for SM guild!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Volber92, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Volber92 Volber92 Recruit

Hi, I'm Volber, I'm a good player and I'm a bit weary of playing solo. I'm currently playing LSM and I'm looking for a guild that is active. My character is a Blood Angel if that matters. I can play any class really well with the exception of Jump Assault, I got many years of experience in competitive shooters.

Steam name: Volber

Add me and we'll talk on steam if you need further details, all I really ask is an active guild nothing more. I play all factions and they are all rank 6 but I'm only interested in a Space Marine guild atm. Cheers!
  2. Prophet BrokenKaliber Steam Early Access

Hi there, i am in EC's biggest Ultramarine clan. We are called XIII or Strikeforce Ultra.
    The clan on the other hand is only for Ultramarines, but i could maybe make you an envoy or if you wanna make a Ultramarine.
    Here is our homepage: http://strikeforceultra.enjin.com/

We also do have a teamspeak, it's on the left side on the homepage, you could jump on and ask some questions if you'd like.
    LOBOTRONUS and peridot like this.
  3. Volber92 Volber92 Recruit

Thanks for the reply, I'll check it out. But to make an Ultramarine I have to delete a rank 6 character, which I rather not do, not sure what you mean with "envoy", an exception?
  4. there are plenty of choices there are alot of multi chapter guilds, depends what you are looking for. If you want an all blood angel guild search for TST(the sanguine tempest) i believe or there is ones like Vigilio Mortis or Praetorian Guard. all of them have recruitment threads. But yeh depends on what you would like :)
    http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/praetorian-guard-space-marines-outfit.47644/
    thats ours if you want to have a read
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. BIg Time EBola Houngar Active Member

hey there, i play orks and i can say that both strikeforce and Templars are very good guilds and would reccomend them to you! both have good sense of community!
  6. TST is largest solid group of Blood Angels around also Envoy for Strike Force Ultra is basically a person who plays with them who isnt an Ultramarine