Background Image

Looking For Guild - ( Chapters, Warbands, Craftworlds, Clans )

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Valrak, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Dutchreaper Dutchreaper Subordinate

Name/Game tag: Dutchreaper

Gaming system: PC

What type of guild are you looking for?: PvP, RP, PvE, 18+

Class Specialization: Non as yet, new to te game.

Region/Timezone: UTC+1

Language: English, Dutch.

Other: Do not have a specific preference on the class, but i am liking the Space Marines
    Katzu_HSM likes this.
  2. priad priad978 New Member

Name/Game tag: Priad978

What type of guild are you looking for?: PvP, PvE,

Class Specialization: Tactical Marine, Heavy Weapons Marine, both Anti-personnel and Anti-armor.

Region/Timezone: NA/Central

Language: English,

Other: Mature, and will be available on weekday nights around 9pm for about an hour, and Sunday Mornings.
  3. Ernaddon elDorado Steam Early Access

Name/Game tag: Ernaddon(black legion), Gazrakk(evil sunz), Eldorado (Blood Angels)

What type of guild are you looking for?: Looking for mostly PvP Chaos guild, 18+ will be also good
    RP is not necessary, just fine CSM or Orkz guild to fight for fun, loot and the end of tyranic Imperium
    Class Specialization: Raptor, traitor assault, traitor or AV havok but im playing on raptor mostly now
    Painboy and/or stormboy on orkz, preferably painboy
    Apoth or jump assault as LSM but i dont often play as LSM

Region/Timezone: UTC+3

Language: English

Other: Preferably nighttime to play, nice and friendly discord/teamspeak guild, it will be nice to see some organized team with skilled leaders
  4. Da Capin Capin Arkhona Vanguard

Name/Game tag: Sgt Barachiel (Dark Angel)

What type of guild are you looking for?: RP, PvPvE.
    Essentially a group I can jump on and have some fun with while implementing tactics and teamwork and some RP.
    (I'm already in an Arma Clan so can't do Sunday's or Thursday's 1900-2200GMT)

Class Specialization: Devastator, Ground Assault, Jump Assault (I also have a well kitted Tactical Marine although i rarely use him)
    Region/Timezone: GMT

Language: Scottish English

Other: I'm 31 and lead a squad in an Arma Milsim comunity based on teamwork and real life British military tactics so I understand the point and effectiveness of teamwork and tactics. I'm not necesarilly looking for a die hard rp group but some mature people I can have some fun with and execute some Xenos filth alongside
    Katzu_HSM and Sharpe45 like this.
  5. ScifiRonin Gruznik Arkhona Vanguard

Name/Game tag: ScifiRonin (Steam/Twitch), NightRonin (CSM), AltanRonin (Eldar), WolfRonin (LSM), Gruz'nik (Ork)

Gaming system: PC.

What type of guild are you looking for?: PvP, 18+.

Race: I'm currently not stuck to any Race (though my race preference is CSM>Eldar>Orks>LSM atm), however if you have a requirement of 'Must be able to field an Vet' then I can only fill that with CSM and LSM at this time (Orks are Rank 4, LSM has LotDM and Wolf Priest Vet, CSM has Veteran Havoc and my Eldar are rank 5 but I don't have a Vet yet)

Class Specialization:
    I play everything.

Region/Timezone: +12/+13 (NZ).

Language: English.

Other: Currently getting in to Streaming, so if that's an issue, then it won't work.
    Sharpe45 likes this.
  6. CaptainHades Recruit

Name/Game tag: Derx

What type of guild are you looking for?: 18+, fairly mature, both PvE and PvP

Class Specialization: Devastator Marine, Assault (Jump) will do anything

Region/Timezone: GMT/BST

Other: Looking for a fairly small group of good people, mature but good humoured. Well organised preferably. Usually play LSM but will consider anything.
    Katzu_HSM likes this.
  7. Mephiston89 Mephiston89 Steam Early Access

Name/Game tag: Grimm

Gaming system: PC Gamer

What type of guild are you looking for?: PvP, 18+, PvE

Class Specialization: Space wolf till the emperor of mankind sees fit to take me to his side , Apothecary, devastator, and tactical player.

Region/Timezone: USA, EST

Other: Please have a sense of humor while we obliterate the foul xenos and traitor scum that populate WH40k eternal crusade.
    Katzu_HSM and Sharpe45 like this.
  8. Darimar Darimar New Member

Name/Game tag: Nino791 (Steam), Brother Darimar (LSM)

What type of guild are you looking for?: PvP, PvE, mature players age dont count (im 38y old)

Class Specialization: Space Wolf Brother, Tactical and Devastator but i can change if needed.

Region/Timezone: Italy

Language: Italian / English

Other: recently i have passed full game after hours of f2p for learn the basic of the game whit my bolter if anyone recruit and/or group im here, im mature player 38y and i like in the evening after work and in the WE bullet heretics, xeno and greenskins ;-) '''sorry for my bad english'''
    Sharpe45 likes this.
  9. Otaku_99 Otaku_99 Steam Early Access

Name/Game tag: Otaku_99 (the same on steam)

What type of guild are you looking for?: PvP, PvE

Class Specialization:
    Orks:
    Agressive Painboy, Tanky Shoota, Tankbuster Shoota, Dakka Loota, Sniper Loota,
    CSM: Nurgle Sorcerer, Khorne Berserker, Tzeench Traitor (w/meltabomb), Bolter Havoc.

Region/Timezone:
    GTM +1

Language: Polish, English, little bit of German

Other: Looking for competetive and chill plays with some tactics included. I have rooted deep down inside me a hatered for Eldars, so I will be more than happy to join the guild which specializes in killing those. Dawn of War I & II veteran, can play both games in free time. I have a distance to myself, hardly ever getting annoyed, helpfull. If needed (or for fun) can RP. Mic included with player recruitment.
  10. dragenstain Recruit

Name/Game tag: dragenstain

What type of guild are you looking for?: PvP, PvE

Class Specialization: Devastator / Apothecary

Region/Timezone: Germany

Language: English, German

Other: Fun while playing, I'm not a competitive player; started with Space Marines
    Katzu_HSM likes this.