Background Image

Looking For Guild - ( Chapters, Warbands, Craftworlds, Clans )

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Valrak, Dec 15, 2013.

1. TAKEN! NOW LEADER OF AUSTRALIA'S CHAPTER OF Space Wolves! Hi Ho Silver!

Forum name: PillBoxX
    Streaming Name: Nahsti

System: PC

Faction: Ultra!

Guild: PvP / PvE - Strong team base!

Class: Up in the air Im a jack of all trades, will be rolling heavy guns first up!

Timezone: AEST

Language: Ol' English Mate!

Other: Looking for strict disipline in a guild, running off commands words and not where the kills are, Im intense on the objective side of things in PvP, Im the play maker! Ive gor a Mic (Razer Kraken), Guild thats cool with me streaming them live, not a guild with such strict hours! I might be playing or day, or I could play all night, Ill also have my first child by August of 2014 which adds more imbalance, but I'm not one to keep moving away from the screen for little things! I love killing Orkz
  2. Name/Game tag: Turbojesus97
    got steam if you need it (PM for it).

Faction: Space Marines (Space Wolves)

Guild Type: PVP and PVE

Class: Tactical and Heavy Melee.

Time Zone: US, Est

Language: English

Other: Got a mic, TS3, looking for Space Wolf orientated group with moderate RP and a structured chain of command with good discipline and tactics.

Looks like I've found my chapter guys.
    BigEZ296 and PillBoxX like this.
  3. Same thing I'm after something Ultra or Wolves
  4. Ottmera New Member

Game tag: Ottmera / Ottmera1960

Gaming system: PC

What type of guild are you looking for?: PvP (interested in more then just fighting)

Class Specialization: Support (backing up team members and directing if needed) - front lines
    Race: Eldar (main) and Chaos (not so sure)

Region/Timezone: EU, Netherlands

Language: English (fluent) , Dutch (fluent by 2015), Russian (good enough) and Georgian (mother language).

Other: Teamplayer. Dedicated to team and its success, mostly playing support role to back up players and guide small groups if needed, active in consulting with leaders. mostly active on forums but only active in team calls if needed. approachable 24/7 through internet.

Morals: Strength is in unity and no man left behind!!
  5. Jedidiah Zeb Subordinate

Name: Zeb

Guild Type: RP/PvP, any kind will do actually, those are just my big points.

Class Specialization: Tactical Marine/ Shoota boy things of this nature.

Region: US east

Other: Looking for a fun guild to play EC with, or just to plan as the game comes into being. The one thing I think I'd really enjoy is an RP guild doing guild vs guild fighting. Anyone feel free to hit me up if you'd like!
    Edit: A note on races here, I'm open to joining any one really, just send me a message and I'll consider it.
    I also have both a Steam and Skype profile, available on PM.
    BigEZ296 likes this.
  6. --done

Name/Game tag: TrainYourRotze
    got steam if you need it (PM for it).

Faction: Chaos / Orks are nice too :)

Guild Type: PVP and PVE

Class: Tactical, Havoc and Heavy Melee.

Time Zone: CET, Berlin

Language: German, English

Other: Got a mic, TS3, looking for Chaos orientated group with moderate RP and a structured chain of command with good discipline and tactics.
    I am an experienced squad leader. used to be team manager and captain in esl, had an offer to manage eps (professional) team, lot of sqaud exp :D
  7. Kaelen Kaelen Preacher

Name/Game Tag: Keanwolf
    Gaming system: PC
    Faction: Space Marine
    Guild Type: PvE mostly, but PvP too
    Class: Devastator
    Region/Time Zone: Russia, CET+2
    Language: Russian, English
    Other: Want to start as regular with an experienced squad leader and grow up to squad leader too :)
    Have a mic, RaidCall, TeamSpeak 3, positive and full of hate to enemies of the Imperium )
  8. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

Name: Drakka77
    Gamertag: DragonGamer77

Gaming System: PC and Xbox 360

Faction: Imperium

Class: Tech-Marine

Gamer type: RP/ Casual Play

Region: US, all over really I move a lot.

Other: I'm a gaming nerd who play with whoever but help those who ask. I'm looking for a group to regularly play with but doesn't ask for exclusivity. My schedule is erratic so work with me and I work with you. I love RPs so see ya if you want me.

And those who don't know I'm Tech-Captain Drakka, 2nd Company Bloodmoon Hunters.
  9. Kavabango Subordinate

Name: Kavabango 20

Gaming System: Pc\Xbox360

Faction: Imperium

Class: Support\Healer or Tank

Guild Type: PvP&PvE

Region: Russia ( Far east)

Language: English, Russian, Japan and a bit German

Other: Im a hardcore gamer wtih ~5 year MMO experience. Always trying to be at the top ranks\guind\division. So im looking for guild with ambitions and fun.
  10. Name/Game tag : Gunnar Ulfr

Gaming System : PC

Faction: Space Marines- Space Wolves

What type of guild are you looking for: PvP, RP

Class Specialization: Still deciding

Region/ Timezone: United States/ EST

Other: I have been in many different guilds over the years playing MMORPGs and MMOFPS. I am really psyched to finally see a Warhammer 40k game like this and am looking for a serious guild that wants to exterminate xenos and traitors on any field of battle.
    Vexxedsoul likes this.