Background Image

Looking For Guild - ( Chapters, Warbands, Craftworlds, Clans )

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Valrak, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

2. FeeldRuss New Member

Steam Name: FeeldRuss

System: PC

Guild Type: PvP, PvE

Faction: Eldars, most likely

Class: Not decided

Region: UTC+04:00

Language: Russian, English (prefer Russian)

Other: I'm new to warhammer setting. I can't have always a good online. Would like to find a small, friendly clan)
  3. Destroyer67 Destroyer67 Well-Known Member

Name/Game tag: Destroyer67 (Steam) TrustMe67 (Few other Sites) RedDragon___88 (PsN)

Gaming system: PC

What type of guild are you looking for?: Any

Class Specialization: Tactical Marine, Khorne Bezerker, (Any Eldar Unit) and Ork Boy

Region/Timezone: Australian.

Language: English

Other: I am a big Fan of RP, I am Online most of the time.
  4. Traendeth New Member

Name/Game tag: Traendeth

What type of guild are you looking for?:RP, PvE, 18+, Possibly PvP later on.

Class Specialization: Terminator, Devastator, or Apothecary

Region/Timezone: UTC-8

Other: Big Warhammer 40k fan i collect Imperial Guard currently standing at 7.5k points, I will be playing mostly during late nights since my job is mostly days/evenings, I'm part of a charity group for Child's Play, Umbrella Corp. West Coast operations and i am thinking of making a splinter group for 40k cosplay. (Mods let me know if you want me to take down the link). Also willing to play any non-smurf chapter, nobody likes mary sues and they are the sueist or marys. (Came out better in my head)
  5. papdimster papdim New Member

Name: Hatedriven
    Gaming System: PC
    What type of guild are you looking for? PVE/PVP 8+
    Class Specialization: Apothecary/Terminator
    Region/Timezone: European ones GMT+2
    Language:English
    Other: Veteran MMO player, and also warhammer tabletop hobbyist
    Would like a Dark Angels/Spacewolf mentality Guild
  6. Glitz Boaz First Blood!

Name/Game tag: Boaz

What type of guild are you looking for?: PvP, RP, PvE, 18+

Class Specialization: Chaos Space Marines (Undivided)

Region/Timezone:

Other: I also play World of Tanks and Eve Online. I am 30+ year old husband/father, active duty US Navy, stationed on East Coast. Became a huge Warhmammer 40K fan while stationed in United Kingdom, both in novels and figures. I play both Chaos Space Marines (CSM) and Blood Angels, but always liked the freedom and unrestrained passion that the CSMs have. I have TS3, Vent, Mumble. Ready to play day 1. Hoping to get into Alpha/Beta/Day 1.​
  7. Name/Game tag:Drakk
    Old School gamer

What type of guild are you looking for?: PvP, RP, PvE, 18+
    Class Specialization: Have not decided
    Faction/Race: Either Chaos or Space marines. Leaning towards Chaos.
    Region/Timezone:Eastern
    Communications: Mumble, Teamspeak, ventrilo, I'll use whichever program is needed.
    Language: English,
    Other: Looking for a group that wants to do it all. PVP, RP(light?), and also do the PVE content.
    Operations wise, I'm not looking for anything hardcore--just looking for social people to learn the game with and expand upon.
    I started off playing UO and AC2 and havnt looked back, playing a few choice other MMO's a few times even running my own guild. Looking to be part of a team.
    UO/AC2/Neocron/NWN/Everquest/WoW/RIFT/Conan/WAR/EVE /
  8. MonteJr MonteJr Bug Hunter

Name: MonteJr

Guild Type: Any

Class Specialization: Deathguard - in most games I play, I range from Support or Long/Med range or a Healer/Engineer

Region: Eastern USA - EST

Other: I'm an active player of CHAOS! (and on T.T. Necrons) wanting to get into the boots of a Death Guard and spread the love of Nurgle! I'm a good-humored and positive player and I'm always looking forward to meet new people to have fun online with. I have a mic and use nearly every voice program (whether it's TS, Vent, Dolby, etc) and always ensure communication with my team. I've been an officer in a lot of the games I've played (and I don't mean those 5-man friend guilds,) and want to ensure group activity so everyone can have the most fun together and won't hesitate in helping lower players in need of assistance, gearing, etc. I also you Steam and can be easily reached through SteamMobile because of my job.

Also I love PIRATES! AARRR!!!!
  9. Domfoz New Member

Name: Domfoz

Guild Type: Any.

Faction/Race: Space Marines!

Class Specialization: Apothecary

Region/Timezone: Europe, Central European Time (+01:00)

Language: English and Hungarian(Hungarian is my birth, first, whatever you call it.)

Other: I have a microphone and teamspeak 3.
    Vexxedsoul likes this.
  10. Hello my name is rick i will be playing eternal crusade on xbox one just wondering if there is any space marine guilds out there my xbox live gt is rickieeeee