Background Image

Looking for an imperial fist based guild

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by 99HereticSlaying, Dec 26, 2017.

1. reply/post if you're interested in recruiting me

fairly new, but ive got the mechanics of the game down pat
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

If I'm correct , unfortunately there is no more Imperial Fist based guilds in this game :( :( :(

But I wish you the best , maybe you gonna find something .
  3. VM?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

The last time I saw VM at least 5-8 Battle Brothers was half year ago or even more ! :( :( :(

I may be wrong but I doubt it . :(
  5. VII's still around, and while VM's actually a Deathwatch-themed Guild they do have a higher-percentage of Fists. Problem is they are not really here all that much anymore.
  6. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Yee but VII is Ultamarins not Imperial Fist if I'm correct . And he is asking about Imperial Fist based guild .
  7. Um. You thinking XIII, aka Strike Force Ultra? VII is 7th Legion, aka the Fists. I'm talking about the guild @KonrakRhaindars reps...
  8. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Yep my mistake , and my apologies you have right ! If this is Imperial Fist based guild he can tray there !!! Thx for the tip ! :)

It's good to know that we have in EC still some at least one Imperial Fist based guild ! :) :) :)
  9. I was part of one, but they went ARMA after some Inter-guild stuff and I joined WCA, cuz Deathwatch is best Chapter... Fite me. Lol.
  10. Konrak KonrakRhaindars Active Member

Indeed there was an Imperial Fists chapter. They are still exist, however they are all russians.

I was into IF some time ago, but now we are found the new guild - Black Templars (one more templars yeah).
    Most of us was into If so we are imperial fists in game. However we accept all chapters and play for all factions atm (cos you know... EC are stagnating so seek for some fun etc).
    LOBOTRONUS and Katzu_HSM like this.