Background Image

Looking for a guild and... information.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dain_Ironfoot, May 26, 2018.

1. Greetings everyone. I've pretty much figured out the basics of the game and have been doing pretty well most of the time, so by information I just mean various things like latest news on development, the state of the game, and whatever else has been going on so I don't have to search through the forums and everywhere else. ;) Also, any current meta gameplay tips other than basic stuff.

I also have some questions like how long was the game available for people to play (early access or beta or whatever) before it was actually released on Steam last year and how long has it been in development? Since it was just released last year I feel like there's still plenty of time for improvement and changes regardless of some of the negativity I have been seeing in other forum threads here. Some people, sheesh. :p

Anyway... if anyone wants to join up and play I am looking for a guild and, like I said, I have actually been doing pretty good and not getting owned most of the time except when playing against the pros. :eek: I mostly play my Dark Angel LSM, but might be willing to try something else.

Just for the heck of it, here's my referral code: EC-KC9T6JZUJOZ6C :SMDeal:
  2. Errebes Errebes Drill Abbott

Hey there Dain Ironfoot! Nice to have you joining the crusade. If you're looking for a casual guild that plays fairly often, [HSLG] Hibernia's Legion is always looking for more members to join us!
    Again, welcome to EC and I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield, purging the xenos and heretics!
    -FAmeloon, leader of HSLG
    Dain_Ironfoot likes this.
  3. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Dain_Ironfoot likes this.