Background Image

Look what I saw on LinkedIn this morning...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katzu_HSM, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

really just give them fur and they will be ok 0118b2c9372f91a7845ca38c92c0740c.jpg th (1).jpg

who want's a freaking succesor chapter if they look this stylish

same with the dark angels just give them robes and normal sword (they use unpowered swords)
  2. What about the old mentality, that a captain leaves the sinking ship last?
    But on the other hand, what the hell did i expect.

But who is gonna lie to me now? :(
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Runescape ?
    So he is gonna play dev for a bunch of mining bots ?

arent the orks in this game already more like free booters than the actual clans with all the pirate cosmetic's they have
    Cyberjankie likes this.
  4. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Well probably...then normal clan?
  5. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Katzu_HSM and ruititadiogo like this.
  6. Sounds like they are sunsetting this to me, not to be a negative Nancy but I hope they do. I will just ride on that road of disappointment called hope that someone else will pick up the idea and do something righteous with it.
  7. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Unfortunately companies will rather see the failure and go away than learn from it and make a better game.
    LOBOTRONUS and Katzu_HSM like this.
  8. Hopefully companies will look at how interested people were in the game and not the disaster the game turned out to be. The game itself sold a lot of copies if the statistics are to be believed, the game is the issue with retention.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. What I want - What I've always wanted and begged for - is for bE to see the groundswell of community members willing to work and mod and rep this game, and then they need to put the foot forward and play industry maverick. They have nothing to lose and so much to gain.

"Death is forever, so since we’re dead, we can do what we want." -- Nathan.

In other words, we'd need corporate to say "Damn the man! Save the Empire!" and invest in us as heavily as we have invested in them over the last mumble-grumble years.
    JojoKasei likes this.
  10. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

....... Oh hi there Virtus.

Good to see yer blody face around here lad. Just in time for me to stomp it again, EHEHAH!!!