Background Image

Look what I saw on LinkedIn this morning...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katzu_HSM, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

I'm down with that statement.
  2. Bloody hell.......... You're still here in the shadows?
  3. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

I guess till its public it maybe because he isnt even full-time employed at bE anymore (or so its said), so he is effectively working in 2 places. But im assuming thats not the cause so lol, it would be a departure after preaching hype and positivity for the future of the project without even so much as a farewell post before packing up and leaving. For all the talk of transparency, bailing out without even a word... that would be something if it comes to pass. Hopefully we are proven wrong.

Please share your train of thought here as to how it might be epic in any way. If Nathan bails thats the second producer the game lost. All the talk of potential kickstarters from Nathan most likely goes along with it, because with noone at the helm theres noone to push for it nor renewed marketing. Plus even if the kickstarter somehow becomes a reality theres even more of a reason why people wont participate in it, after yet another developer turns tail and leaves the project. I wouldnt delude myself about having someone join bE to take Miguel/Nathans place, any sane producer would look at how bE treated the last two people in that position and would have a hearty laugh before checking for work elsewhere.

I know some people are hyped for Black Templars and Flesh Tearers, but seriously those are just skins, this isnt going to bring folks back (if some come back, the entertainment from skins will be short lived, and they will leave again). Skins being slowly injected isnt going to bring people back, when the whole gamemodes system needs a complete overhaul, other systems need to be put into place to make the game in any way unique (warlord system) and the sense of importance in the matches needs to be injected so territorial conquest exists (even if its just a more expanded world map coloring book at this point), something bE is unwilling to put manpower into. With the recent failure of Deathgarden and bE certainly being in dire straits money wise after 2 of their projects were resounding "successes", the best hope the project has is if someone takes the game from bE's hands, someone that will actually try and use the potential of a project of this kind rather than leaving it on life support.
  4. Vola and I have some feelers out to figure out the current state of things, but the patch and the cosmetic stuff happening as we find out Nathan is gone? I think someone 'of an Inquisitive nature' may be able to turn over some rocks.

We have people in the community poking around.
    OwariDragon likes this.
  5. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

[​IMG]
    AddyRedrum, Ivrain, Rhapzor and 5 others like this.
  6. Leonatos Cyberjankie Active Member

Not that much of a surprise , but good to finally have clarity about that issue.

But I really want to know, what that means for the 'Steam Workshop'. Will it still come? Nathan did the negotiations about that with GW, right? So is it still a thing and on the way? This two brave guys left in BE's basement could really need help from the community via this tool, now more then ever! And if I see, what impressive stuff some people already posted in the 'Praise da Workshop' Discord :CSMWord:
  7. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

In the Grim Darkness of EC forums, there is always Valrak.
  8. Madork Gunna DarkGraven Arkhona Vanguard

[​IMG]

Its beautiful, like watching the Titanic sink and no music, no dialog just silently dying. Heh
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

called it,.
  10. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG]

:p :p :p