Background Image

long time fan, new player, also harlequins when?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by seerpath, Apr 20, 2017.

1. seerpath seerpath Recruit

I have been signed up for the game since it was announced, but didn't get into the beta. I really love Eldar and try to RP but it's a little difficult with all the smurf love, so I'm trying to git gud.
    I've been playing warlock and SS but have tried orks, CSM and LSM. they're okay, but kinda boring. Orks have waaaay too much health imho
    I love the game so far, balance issues aside and am eager to see what the devs introduce next. typically these things sort themselves out by adding even more superpowered stuff to counter other superpowered stuff, so I'm eager to watch the arms race.

That being said, this game is almost always better with groups or teams of people who coordinate, and I don't want to solo too much. Are there any Eldar guilds that are recruiting and active for the summer? I like the melee classes (especially SS) but eldar usually win when players pick the class that's needed and not what they like.
  2. Most people suffer from Eldar induced PTSD and the Devs outright ignore the Eldar other than giving them nerfs so yeah...Good luck getting your Harlequin's, people has been begging for months to get the scorpion claw.

As for The Orks EHP ( Effective Health points ) it's that way because they have larger hit boxes and heads. I recommend to just skip Ork ques until you get better with the Eldar.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.