Background Image

Limit amount of melee and sorcerers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaffronB, Jun 19, 2016.

?

Should Devs limit amount of melee and sorcerers

1. Reduce amount of melee only

2. Reduce amount of sorcerers only

3. Reduce amount of melee and sorcerers

4. Don't change nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Scales Neuroactive Arkhona Vanguard

The problem isnt with the classes being overpowered, its that LSM don't play as a team [as much] and don't coordinate like chaos generally does. they are probably also lower hour players on average
    melees are killing you often because they're busy hacking through your entire team cause they don't know how to counter it, or don't run toward allies / call coordinates if the situation is fucked.
  2. Mikilleus Kill_miK Steam Early Access

I didn't mean that now every single chaos player chose the same loadout nor i mean that the MoN is the best choice for every class.
    What i mean is that after the last changes, playing against Chaos is not very interesting (at least from the eldar perspective).
    Anyway, for what is my experience, MoN is a very common choice actually, on every class, especially sorcerer.
    I'm not asking for a nerf on Choas, i think the actual MoN work as intended.
    Really I didn't ask anything but a revamp of the other two factions would be appreciated.
  3. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Playing as an unfinished faction is not fun we all know it sorry if i misunderstood your post.
    Kill_miK likes this.
  4. Roopevil roopevil Arkhona Vanguard

It will be like every player would be using one of the mark {atleast me and many other chaos player } Mark of khorne slaanesh tzeentch nurgle All the time ... tzeentch Will be a Ranged focus mark ... Then People will say limit ranged players ?? Wait it out untill u guys get ur mark equivalent and then if they are not balanced nicely make threads like this
  5. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

Not this bullshit again.
    No, there will be no artificial limitation of classes, the developers have said so.
    If anything like this gets implemented they might as well cancel the whole game.
  6. Dont limit who can play what class doing so would simply be bad for the game people should play the class they prefer, better course of action would be to monitor the data and adjust the classes stats accordingly, the dominence of choas melee now is likely due to them being more suited for it the have a good healer for melee operations can safly apply damage into a melee fight with either more melee or corruption, raptors and jump assualts received a significant buff, MoN, and ranged weapons recieved a across the board nerf to there accuracy in the last patch.

Also doesnt help that the melee system is not reliable, D bash seems to some times block heavy attacks, fast attack sometimes interupt dbash, fast attacks have a habit of stun locking people in place, the stun from D bash is very unreliable and tends to just buy time.

Once the fix ranged weapons and give loyalists and eldar iron halo or seals or what ever they want to call the standard issue hp and toughness buff along with other stuff then things will be alot better.
  7. Soltarn Necrosis First Blood!

Yeah, how about no. This is a horrible idea.
    Neuroactive likes this.
  8. I see the good intention behind the idea.
    However, this would only increase frustration about the game when you are not allowed to play a class that is working, because something else is broken.

Only thing i wonder about: Isn't it booring to slay dozens of eldar with a Raptor/Assault when they can not even fight back properly? (exclude warlock. Sometimes) Thats why i don't do it at least...
    SaffronB likes this.