Background Image

Limit amount of melee and sorcerers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaffronB, Jun 19, 2016.

?

Should Devs limit amount of melee and sorcerers

1. Reduce amount of melee only

2. Reduce amount of sorcerers only

3. Reduce amount of melee and sorcerers

4. Don't change nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SaffronB SaffronB Preacher

I forgot to put that option, sorry I'll put it next time I make tread simmilar to this
  2. Artificial class limits will never be a good idea.
  3. Mikilleus Kill_miK Steam Early Access

Being a "mostly melee" player i've voted: do not change.
    Force players in a class they didn't like is not a good idea.

If the question would have been: "Have, the recent changes to Mark of Nurgle and Chaos Sorcerer, rendered the match against chaos faction trivial and not interesting to play?" At that ipothetical question i would have answered Yes!
    It seem that the combo MoN + Raptor/Ground assault + Sorcerer + MoN it's too good to chose anything else in the chaos faction at the moment.
  4. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Its not.As a person that mains CSM i dont use MoN on any class.Fuel is better for raptor,the ability to have grenades and healing crystal is better with GA,ammo box and krak are better for Havoc and Sorceror.
  5. Scales Neuroactive Arkhona Vanguard

You can take MoN on raptor, use chain sword/bolt pistol and can fit the healing crystal if you take the advancement's lowered LP stuff. http://i.imgur.com/FoPJzYO.jpg
  6. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

True!But the extra fuel works against all damage(if its used as avoidance) MoN only works against bolters and mellee.
  7. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

extra fuel is better, you can evade all and don't take damage.
    roopevil and Galen like this.
  8. And as a Tactical the extra stanima will save you from melee classes a lot more reliably than extra health,. Stanima let's you avoid and engage, the MoN just delays the inevitable, and not even by that much.
    Neuroactive and Galen like this.
  9. Scales Neuroactive Arkhona Vanguard

10. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

And yet I still play havocs when I'm chaos ;) lascannon does have its uses after all.