Background Image

Lifesteal Items Price and Heal Percentage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schwifty, Jun 22, 2018.

?

What should be done around pricing and heal percentage of all Lifesteal Items?

1. More Lifesteal % less LP cost - Noticeable Change

2. Significantly more Lifesteal % More LP cost - Game Changing

3. Same Lifesteal % less LP cost - More LP for other stuff

4. Other: Ideas are always welcome =D

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Had to do a double take there, of cause your kidding. MoT is a TERRIBLE god mark for Melee to take. lol
  2. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

MoK+right leg best melee loadout
  3. Tried that today. got like T3 chest piece + all armour items totalling 406 armour with an unmodded chainsword -and nothing else-

I was on offense at A in carmine, granted its the most one sided defense map ever conceived by behaviour but it was a total wash out. Died after the first kill, then my regular non elite MoN + NCS + 4 stamina took over and cleaned house. Then switched to MoK and continued to clean house for the rest of the match. MoT is just terrible and needs buffing. I can see how it would benefit TAC but not melee who are constantly in the front likes getting hit from all angles by kitchen sinks.

Maybe just the lifesteal weapon mods need some love. what little they do for 100LP is a bit of a joke.
  4. S1a5h EpicHiLuss Steam Early Access

Where u got 406 amrmour on ur vet MoT recall (402) armor (174) heath (130) tough demondorge n silg tzenenth plus shad of iron n armour tint is unmod chainsword is 1400 lp only you will run these loadout
  5. S1a5h EpicHiLuss Steam Early Access

I run MoT on my melee GA n Raptor n call this EZ
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Who's talking about Mot ? .
    You realise that one can just equip gold armor + regen trinkets/items on almost any class right ? wich gives anyone a reasonable armor regen .. that aint a MoS ..
  7. I mostly just use health or armour trinkets, armour regen dosent really bother me much as I use MoS a lot so am used to it.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Yeah you should really stop using Hp trinkets when the calculator clearly says it won't increase your shots to get killed..
    Much more efficient to use another stat that actually does something in that case..
    Its ez to spot without calc as well almost every time you gain only + 2 orso stat from a charm it doesn't actually increase ur time to die.

Run calc to be sure when in doubt tho.
  9. Hmm . . .I cant help but feel a little cheated here;

upload_2018-6-25_16-32-13.png

Both cost 20LP, both are for each classes equivalent of dodge yet one gives 3% the other gives 6%

20LP for 3% fuel regen is a bit steep, I'd buy it if it was 6% but you seriously don't notice any difference with just 3%
  10. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

IIRC, this is consistent across all fuel vs stamina-items. Fuel is also arguably still too good on all jump-archetypes.
    You take all the fuel-reg you can get, even 3% unless the 4% armmor you could have instead meet an important threshhold.