Background Image

Let's Make Some Noise! Now with MathieuLavoie

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by NoiseMaker, May 27, 2015.

1. Tremor BlackGoo Subordinate

For me it is ALWAYS : they tasted my blood, but ok I am playing 95% chaos at the moment.

2nd thing : in pve i had the music loud and rest like a silencer.
    MathieuLavoie likes this.
  2. Thank you all for the quick replies! :)

With your input I managed to repro it in a local playtest and to track it with the profiler....but it make no sense o_O

Basically i see in my profile session a Chaos proxy with all the proper audio switches setup...triggering a SM lines with the player effect on (so very loud and in 2D) How come???:confused:

So really confused about that one, more investigation needed, but at least thank to everyone feedback we have a lot more information to fix that one.

Thanks again everyone!
    Hotab, Noromiz, mikk34 and 2 others like this.
  3. Really great work guys!
  4. Geisto Geisto Cardinal

Hey @NoiseMaker @MathieuLavoie ,

Any clue as to when we're going to get the SFX and VFX for the Ork "Tracey Shoota" , It's been a while now.. ^^" ?
    As per the description on the store, it is supposed to have a low pitched echoing sound profile and tracer rounds!
  5. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

The new Skull Probe item is emitting the sound of the Hysterical Frenzy on the targets effected by the debuff.
  6. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Will force weapons have regular melee sound effects instead of magical ones when uncharged? I.E if the user of a force sword doesn't use the force power to activate the weapon, then it'll just sound like a regular sword. But when the force power is used, the force sword has all the magic effects and sounds
  7. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Ohh god, the "2D sound bug" seems to be back :(
    So much random noise from Heavy Bolters on my Eldar and later my MoS CSM started yelling "BROTHER" out of nowhere...
  8. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

I would personally not be a fan of this. I understand the sentiment, but if my little baby stopped shouting as i cleave people id be sad.
  9. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

10. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

So the random voicelines have gotten even worse now.

My CSM is screaming "WE ARE BATTLE BROTHERS ETERNAL" and "BY DORNS BROKEN BLADE etc".