Background Image

Let Us Buy The Phobos or Earn It

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Magos_Lock, Aug 13, 2017.

1. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

Just master crafted Bolter...purely cosmetic.
    What you really want is Asyrans fury ... Have you seen it ?

[​IMG]

NOW, upvote me you crazy russian bastard :3
    Faeruin and Krayt like this.

2. The problem with the Sternguard model started when BHVR removed the original bad ass default black paint scheme and went with Chapter colors. The all black version has all the original awesome details, as can be seen when equipping the Sternguard on a Wolf Priest.

Personally I can't stand the Chapter colors. On my Fist I'm already overwhelmed by all the yellow. The yellow Sternguard is just too much yellow IMO. That black Sternguard would really look awesome contrasting with the yellow.

It would really be awesome if we could regain access to the original ALL BLACK Sternguard Bolter on all of our characters.
    Nether, Brother_Nemiel and ProteusVM like this.
  3. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

I wouldn't mind an option to select what colour you wanted it, so if you want it in red in the style of 4th edition vets, go for it, if you want it in grey or black, also an option and then for those who want chapter colours, also a choice. I mean, can either do these as separate skins for more cash or just an option to switch the appearance of the weapon.

Either way, this is one weapon that is already in-game that with a few tweaks could be changed to give us a really nice cosmetic alternative to the default bolter appearance.
  4. Yuip, sometimes spessmahrinz think its a bolter rounds and dont shoot you for short period of time
  5. I really don't like the green on green for Dark Angels, since it looks ugly I never touch it with a ten yard pole...I could live with black or white, but would hope for red colour.
    Best would have been to be able to choose certain colours from presets for each and every basic weapon in the game.
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  6. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

My money for a :

[​IMG]

I want my wing DA helmet !
  7. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

looks as such
    20170816221546_1.jpg
  8. M-state Alchemist M-state Steam Early Access

Like painting a masterpiece from the corpse and blood of your enemies.