Background Image

Let Us Buy The Phobos or Earn It

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Magos_Lock, Aug 13, 2017.

1. M-state Alchemist M-state Steam Early Access

Please explain.
  2. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Report bugs, exploits and such to the customer support team, they may see fit to give you a relic pack for finding particularly nasty bugs/exploits but usually you'll get some RTC/Requisition AFAIK.
    Elector and M-state like this.
  3. How would I go about doing that. Not for the goodies of course but I do have footage on my Youtube channel of invisidude. I believe it's helping a certain peacock get kills and ruining the experience for other players because situational awareness is lacking at the moment in this community and as I mentioned in a Steam thread I've seen it, well four times now.

I'm an alert player for the most part so I knew someone was there as I could hear them but just not see them. Thank Slaanesh for scrub autolock.

EDIT: This is the offending footage. imo it's probably related to server tick and latency though I can't be sure. I guess that would be for the technical guys to work out.

View: https://youtu.be/dS03XrI3h
  4. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Contact their customer support, click the FAQ button at the top of the page. That being said, invisible players is a known bug and something they've been working on for a while.
  5. If they want money they can let us buy relic packs. For even good price. Im rdy to get it.

What matter of this broght thigs if onl few ppl play
  6. Ok cool I'd read something about loadouts having something to do with it before but still probably needs to be bought to their attention. Do I need to submit the raw file or can I just link the youtube vid? I'm in the ticket section right now ....
  7. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

You submit whatever evidence you have that is relevant, when it comes to earning relic packs/rtc and such though - it is only for bugs that are yet unknown, I doubt you'd get much more than a thank you for reporting the invisible player exploit for the hundredth time or whatever - that being said, if you have a lead on what might cause it, include that in a report.
  8. Yeah I haven't worked that out quite yet. Nothing but anecdotal evidence anyway .....
  9. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

I love my Phobos. *strokes le phobos*
  10. Is it only skinof boltur or it has different stats?