Background Image

Let Us Buy The Phobos or Earn It

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Magos_Lock, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Magos_Lock Recruit

I know a lot of people would join me in this, I'd love to have the phobos available to be gotten again, be it from buying it or by earning it.
    MacBeth likes this.
  2. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

I earned it, it's still possible to earn it by helping the game.
    Sumshine and ProteusVM like this.
  3. MacBeth MacBeth Well-Known Member

My money for a Red Phobos pattern! Put a nice Dark Angel emblem to boot please :)
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. Magos_Lock Recruit

I have a Dalek meme video which screams "EXPLAIN!!!" please don't make me debase myself by trotting it out to ask the request of, please explain.
  5. Nether Nether Master

No, no they shouldn't.
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

they be talking bout this old skool bolter.
    [​IMG]
  7. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

TBH, just give me the sternguard bolter as a cosmetic bolter, remove the scope from it, colour it after chapter (the gold is not the same colour as the gold on relic armour... fix pls @NoahWard) and just change the stats so it fits to the standard 200LP cost rather than mastercraft cost aka break my competitive loadouts cost.
  8. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

Oh god please god yes, I would hump my keyboard in happiness. PLEASE, YES.
    LOBOTRONUS and ProteusVM like this.
  9. Seraphel Recruit

The visuals are largely the point of the RTC weapons. While they have a few negligible bonuses (double backup ammo on Sterngard) the point is to buy them because they're pretty. If you were able to unlock them for Req it would reduce the monetization strategy's effectiveness.

In short: Not gonna happen.

I have no idea what's going on with the phobos thing though
  10. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

I'm pretty sure this has not changed and will not changed.

The relic weapons (phobos) are exclusive, GW has stated they only want about 5% of the current population to own relic weapons and had limited sales. Now Pretty much the only way to get one is to have bought one back then when they were readily available, or win won from the live stream. Other than that GW has to tell them( or how ever they have agreed to it) to put them back on sale until the 5% cap is met.