Background Image

Let Me Draw Your Rp Character! Its Free!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Wincent, May 21, 2015.

1. nah i could give one perhaps tommorow ;)
    there is just a slight more in the Deran sheet. A slight

Player: Grall
    Name: Thain Greywold Wounds: 20
    Chapter: Spacewolves
    Class: Skyclaw (assault)
    Gear: Plasma Pistol, Frost-Axe, Jump Pack, Power Armor (Reinforced), Astartes Combat Knife, Wolf Tooth Necklace, Back Banner, Bionic Eye (Left) Bionic Legs (Speed Boost). Bionic Arm (right)

Trait: Overgrown (In due to the Canix Helix, the Space Wolves often grow bigger than the average marine. Thain is one of these individuals, standing 2.85 meters tall, he is Barrel chested and broad shouldered. he uses a custom armor to allow his size.[+2 Health, +2 to Command or Intimidate, +1 to ranged attacks AGAINST.]

Melee Proficiency(One Handed) (1)- +1 to melee combat rolls

Berserk- Every five wounds taken by Thain gives him a charge of 'Rage', which he may choose to expend to attack twice in a turn.

Iron Hide- For each augmetic the character has he gains a wound. (+4)

Saga of the Beast Slayer- The Space Wolf knows a thing or two about felling even the most horrendous of monstrosities and has gone toe-to-toe with a number of such beast to boot! +2 to combat rolls when facing anything that can be classified as a 'Beast'. For Tyranids this only affects Monstrous Creatures.

(Heroic Trait) Crash! - Having looked back on the fight with his foe Thain has learned a new devastating (reckless) maneuver. Launching upward the Space Wolf descends with greater force that if he strikes an enemy upon landing he deals considerably greater damage and his impact counts as a explosive detonation equivalent to a frag grenade. If this assault fails he suffers damage instead.

Flaws:
    The Howling- Thain drank deep from the well and next time he will need to delve deeper and drink greater risking falling in and being lost to his Chapter's curse entirely.

Chapter Trait:Wolf Kin- The Space Wolves Geneseed sets them apart from other Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes in a number of ways ranging from keener senses to some less well known darker aspects. [+2 to Awareness and Investigation test involving natural senses. ] Their home world of Fenris also raises savage fighters whom the Chapter draw their warriors from. [No roll penalty when fighting unarmed.]
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  2. To be completely honest. I dislike to draw space marines (I will do it but I still dislike it) due to how hard it is to get their power armor right. It is strangely difficult. Don't stop giving them though :D better the challenge
  3. This... Will be a challenge... :eek:
    torque likes this.
  4. (Im sorry mate >~< i tried makimg it simpleish you dont have to have exactly everything if it is too hard)
  5. the lord watchman lord-watchman Well-Known Member

ok here are two for you to try

tempestus the wize

tempestus is a furiso librarian pattern dreadnaught with a force sword instead of a halberd with a symbol off a book on his left arm with a sheild and swords over it (the left arm is the sword arm)

carlarth the silent one

carlarth weares an old leather suit with a cloak, she has one compleatly white eye while the other is compleatly black and devoid of light (family mutational trait) she has long hair that if not placed in a bun will flow down past her hair and she has an ornate staff that has the same symbol as tempestus on the top as a solid peice of metal
  6. can you draw me? :p
    sda.jpg
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Grall_Stonefist likes this.
  8. thats me curret avatar :p
    Uriel1339 and torque like this.
  9. image.jpg
    Here is the image. It is a bit less. Detailed in the lower body. Due to it being a bit late and me running out of ideas, gave him hooves and a specialized shoulder pad. Sadly I could 't succed with a human skin cape yet so I just kept it simple. Hope it is to satisfaction.
    VictorViper and Jorimel like this.
  10. I enjoy it thank you kindly it is very much appreciated ^-^