Background Image

Let Me Draw Your Rp Character! Its Free!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Wincent, May 21, 2015.

1. Murda da Humie Killa MrLone Arkhona Vanguard

Oi canz I get a character done? Itz an ork freebooter so I dun know if itz 'ard or not.
  2. I am sorry... but I am stopping this :(

I just can't draw comissions right now due to school, things... well yeah, everything is in the way. And the time I have left I simply want to spend for myself :p

So yeah, I am sorry but I am not doing more. (I didn't do that much anyway, but yeah, things are just in the way) I am honored by so many requests tho and maybe in the future I will do it again, who knows. But for now, I am sorry but this is it for now.
    Virgil_Corbec likes this.
  3. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

wagh.png

i'm not the best at drawing orks though
  4. Senint SenInt New Member

Ooooooh! This sounds interesting!

I do have found a well balanced rules for Necrons player characters, where they start as basic warriors but may evolve into higher ranks. And quite notably unique idea of their sentience: "No alive commanders with command protocols near for light years away..."

...anyway...

I've been thinking to create a Necron character who had "stumbled into tavern" in robes of Mechanicus techpriest (try to imagine how many of THEM had stumbled into catacombs and had irritated the Canoptech Wraiths...).

...that might be interesting, yet unoriginal idea (since I've seen kit bashes of Necrons into possessed Mechanicus cultists)... but worth to be seen...

EDIT:
    Ooh bummers... I was too late...
  5. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

I know this is necro(n)ing dead threads, but i have to reply :p

The idea you have is actually quite interesting. There are several instances of Inquisition and Mechanicus peeps turning out to be Necrontyr in disguise!
  6. Senint SenInt New Member

Oo-hoo-hoo-hoo?!
    Now THAT is quite interesting!
    I wonder if the "Pariahs" would ever get a comeback into canon...
  7. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Did some one say...

Necrons?
  8. People are still posting here?
  9. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Are you still drawing characters? :)
  10. I mean... this thread isn't active at the current moment. But I am not past taking a request.
    Jorimel likes this.