Background Image

Let Me Draw Your Rp Character! Its Free!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Wincent, May 21, 2015.

1. I am unsure if this actually suit here or not, but I am practicing to increase my drawing skills.

Because of this am I offering to draw RP characters here on this thread. (see it is related to RP)
    Of course, I am not THAT good and I don't have a scanner or a drawing pad, so all my work is with a pencil then I take a pic with my phone.

Here is two examples of my work: IMG_5373.JPG

IMG_5563.JPG
    Of coursse, I need practice. So feel free to ask for your own RP characters to become images. I live in sweden / Europe. So take that in mind that I often are asleep when Americans or the like are the most active here. Anyway... go ahead and post a description or the like of what you want me to draw. (PM me if you don't want it public)
    Ecios, VictorViper, Whisper33 and 5 others like this.
  2. It is of course, completely free... :D I just need to practice. Also remember to be as detailed as possible or I will take some artistical liberties.
  3. mod approves!

but the title is bad
    hope you don't mind if I change it
  4. sure, change it :D I don't mind at all :D
  5. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

This is a great idea Wincent!I actually wanted to propose this idea to you in the Tavern as soon as i saw your Daemon Prince Garia,but i forgot... .It is an awesome way to 'flesh-out' the RP community and an awesome way for you to practice.Sending request...
  6. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

so how do you wan't us to tell out characters there basic descriptions then you draw them?
  7. Basicly, yeah. You give me information and I will draw them. The more information you give, the more complicated it is for me. But anyway... :D yeah that is BASICLY the way to do it
  8. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Sweet: well since you're offering free service...

Name: Platonus
    Current Age: 9.5
    Description: Average built, slightly taller than average height for a 9.5 years old. Determined looked in his eyes with a series of laceration scars across his chest and back. Brown hair, light brown eyes. Short hair but not a buzz cut. A single scar on his left cheek. Astartes recruit, so should dress accordingly.

Name: Oliver Pulse
    Current Age: 17
    Description: Average built, slightly taller than others of his age. Light blue eyes that look electric with a glint of self assurance. Shy smile on his face and white-greyish hair. Wears a grey jacket, a white tee underneath, along with free flowing grey pants (not jeans) and metallic/non-rubber sneakers. Maybe have a streak of lightning curled around one of his hands.

I know you said you do all your drawings with pencil, but I still wanted to include colors to help me visualize my description of them. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in your spare time. Please and thank you! :D
  9. Of course :D To be honest, I get paid trough simple experience. I will begin with these images as soon as I got time. :p