Background Image

Leroy "the Exploiter" Twizzlers Content Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DemonKingBAAL, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

a mouse with the ability to change its dpi can be usefull but its not really necessary
  2. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Main thing is consistency - 120 FPS is nice but if you can't support it outside of 1v1 fights let's say, you're better off dropping to 90 FPS locked in order to keep a stable framerate - but yeah, the higher the better. You get more chance to react to incoming threats as you'll render the game at a speed close to how quickly network packets are connecting to your client, so the ideal is 120 - but anything over 80 is pretty good.
  3. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

But the human eye can only see 24 fps!
    [​IMG]
  4. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

There's always that "perfect" mouse for someone out there, but an expensive or fairly expensive gaming mouse isn't exactly required to perform at your best in a game. Good example being that a good amount of Quake pro players back in the first days of Quake Live's release were using 400 DPI WMO mice, which are just your standard microsoft optical sensor mice. I've gone through my fair share of mice though just to see which one I love the most when it comes to comfort, so don't be surprised if when you buy a "gaming" mouse that it might not feel right at first or if at all. The Zowie EC2-A is a good example of this when it comes to my preference of how I fingertip grip mice. I prefer ambidextrous design.

If you're looking to put money into a new mouse, there's a youtube channel I use when I need to get a new mouse that gives extremely good mouse reviews called Rocket Jump Ninja. Very informative and his near two decade Quake experience bodes well to show off the mice when he does his reviews. Also yes, lower your sensitivity :>.
  5. For me the new mouse definitely helped. Though it could also be due to previously using a Wireless mouse compared to it now being Wired.

My mouse is to my immediate right on the desk and my desktop pc is on my immediate left on the floor - so my body may have been a slight obstacle for the device to communicate with the USB receiver.
  6. A radio wave making a round trip will always take longer than an electron bumping into another electron.
  7. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

It's okay bud, take a deep breath, relax, then realise that it was a joke. That's why I added the giant picture of a screeching panda.
    Cyborg_Dragon and Deathwish like this.
  8. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

So I know this video isn't an EC video, but it does detail my current state with the game. I still love it, but I've quit for the time being and will be making Star Marine/Star Citizen videos instead, maybe even a Rising Storm 2 video here and there since I play that a lot as well. I'll be back to play the new 5v5 mode but that's about it for my time on this game currently. Here's the small Star Marine video if any of you guys are interested. Not too much editing this time around.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSWFkCAmWZQ&
  9. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  10. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

[​IMG]

come at me bro
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.