Background Image

Legion Speculation

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Policenaut, Oct 16, 2013.

?

Which Legion would you prefer?

1. Night Lords

73 vote(s)
    60.3%
  2. Alpha Legion

48 vote(s)
    39.7%
  1. Policenaut Policenaut Forum Beta Tester

I think it's safe to assume that Black Legion, the poster-boys for Chaos, will be there. A Word Bearer is shown in some concept art and I believe an Iron Warrior was shown briefly the Meet the Dev Team video. While none of this is set in stone, most people are assuming that these three legions will be in, which the leaves the 4th legion up for grabs.

The three previous legions are all Undivided, meaning that they generally worship all the Chaos Gods equally. Following this trend, we can probably assume that the 4th legion will also be undivided. Of the "big nine" legions for Chaos, that leaves two possible legions: Alpha Legion and the Night Lords.

There's also talk of a 5th legion being added in over the course of the next two years. Assuming that it could be any legion, who would you want?
  2. Rurik Fral Rurik Curator

I think it will most likely be Night Lords as they would want to keep them all undivided. Plus Night Lords are just awesome. lol
    DiscoJacen likes this.
  3. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

HAH. Take two guesses as to which legion I support.

As for the fifth. Why not make it Alpha as well? If not them, if we're sticking to the theme of the original legions, I would say Death Guard or Thousand Sons.
    Death Guard because they're pretty cool.
    Thousand Sons need some lovin'.
  4. If it's Night Lords, then my decision is sealed when it comes to the Forces of Chaos. I think it would be a bit more fitting for them to be included.
    PrinceofCrows likes this.
  5. Khanistrello Forum Beta Tester

Sevetar was too badass not to vote Night Lords
    PrinceofCrows likes this.
  6. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

The First Captain was indeed, amazing.
    He even coined the term 'Death to the False Emperor'. :p 8th legion represent, toot toot!
    bobbobbett and PrinceofCrows like this.
  7. Khanistrello Forum Beta Tester

You would like the Talos pic that was commisioned by one of our members

[​IMG]
  8. Arkus Vraal Forum Beta Tester

Alpha Legion all the way... Despite how awesome Curze is during the Heresy, I can't deny the Alpha Legion been equally epic, if not more so.
    Nostramo Born likes this.
  9. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

I saw that on Aaron Bowden's blog.
    As much as I would cry if Night Lords weren't in, I would be upset if the Alpha legion wasn't in as well.

Alpharius/Omegon and Curze would have been the best of bros if they were in the same sector during the great crusade.
    Maybe Corax too.
    Heatedwazn likes this.
  10. Primarch.Magnus palin2004 Arkhona Vanguard

Corax and Curze I thought hated eachother? Still hoping my Thousand Sons finally get the lovin they deserve. Has anyone actually seen them featured in a video game before?