Background Image

Legion of the Damned/Flaming Rounds Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asheru, May 26, 2017.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

No ur thinking off poison damage fire go to shield 1st
    Deathwish likes this.
  2. Fangz Fangz Confessor

Well it used to be 10 or something. So they would shoot you twice and you will die from the burn if no apocs are around.
    It used to be incredibly rage inducing in this sense.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Flaming rounds are ok , flaming rounds +cqc barrel is bullshit tho
    Philos likes this.
  4. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

I think reading comprehension is failing. Breathe and read what I am typing.

All I am saying, is give the effect to our relic weapon. I am not saying LoTD, or Abbadons is op, i dont give about mon-keigh stuff.

I am saying, our weapon has the animation, the asset is already in the game., give it to us and they need to stop being lazy.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

If it USED to be like that .. than why bring it up now ?
    That's like complaining about JPA's years after the JPApoclips.
    Drakonite likes this.
  6. Fangz Fangz Confessor

After the update, I was thinking to my self: time to switch muh Captain Knifucker loadout, exchanging the Mercury bolt pistol for a Flame round Master Craft.
    Yes I do have a knife vet because it's extremely fun to play (at least I think it is).
  7. Fangz Fangz Confessor

Because I think turning them into half-flame rounds are actually reasonable, so no point for you to bring it up in the first place.
    Though I agree they might as well just remove the DoT since it doesn't do jack with a stack of 5.
  8. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

Statistically lotd is still a tier lower than nurgle vets or shoota boy vets. This whole thread of salting is ill based. Conclusive tests in 1 v 1 scenarios were also done. So feel free to comment or question these facts. I'll be more than glad to walk you through calculations and what not.
    SirDeadofPool likes this.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I don't bring up the Abaddon's grease at all.. i just sad you can't compare it with flame rounds for obvious reasons.
  10. Nah Kin. I got the Shurriken Cannon. LSM tend to do heroic/stupid things, but that's even a little too much to expect from them, or? :p