Background Image

Legion of the Damned/Flaming Rounds Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asheru, May 26, 2017.

1. GORDII GORDII Active Member

Ahaa mocked and again the policy of double standards is right and climbs
    And did not you come to your bright head that the igniting bolts are that the only thing worthwhile that LSM gave
    And only to the veteran
    SirDeadofPool likes this.
  2. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

It's "our special", from ru-chamber.
    Makrura and Faeruin like this.
  3. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

Funny how all eldar mains are flaming its op even tho from my own testing the last days he is far behind power of a nurgle marine and even in 50 1v1s he was owned by a lsm vet cause dot damage is not good for actual dps (we switched roles frequently). that he has more hp is pretty much needed cause u have to overkill every target.

He is lackluster at best and I prefer a normal Vet anyday.
    SirDeadofPool, Oliverius and Durash like this.
  4. Avlaen Avlaen Arkhona Vanguard

Op and unbalanced as everyone expected.

Also chaos still dont have a free version but orks and LSM Do.

*face palm* do these devs know how to do anything right?
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

HALF flame rounds!!
    5 damage ... NOT 10.. on an auto cannon that already 3 shots everything. so its completely redundant.
    Whereas flame rounds increase dps so much that they reduce TTK by 1 complete round
    When combined with CQC barrel on a normal vet it's like adding another CQC barrel on top of a CQC barrel .. and it works on all ranges since the 10 flame damage does not suffer from damage drop off.

You can not compare this to abaddon's disgrace
  6. Furst Blut Ne-Plus-Ultra Steam Early Access

Blazing Pistol Rounds for TACTICAL is attached to JUMP ASSAULT advancement tree??? Seriously???
  7. Okay i overreacted...

The only thing that is quite hard now, much more people spawn a veteran/elite.
    But burney guy himself ain't so op. MUUUUCH bettern then all the other elites of course, but OP not so much.

Killed 3 in that medusa game as Reaper. Was fun :p
  8. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

I am aware ( assuming your target is at 100 hp, with full armor. I am saying give the effect to my Eldar relic weapon that we have been waiting for... The asset is in the game already, and the animation
    Bugz likes this.
  9. Please tell me it was at the same time?
  10. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

tbh idc too much about it because flaming rounds dont do anything to prevent a good ol poison stab to the spine plus if they manage to spot me with my scorpion it's not gonna be much of a difference if it's a regular marine or a lotd marine because I'll die after a few shots so whatever, good thing about this is that these players will most likely be shit at melee because they'll be relying on their oh so shiny new flaming rounds that probably nobody else will get lol

also because as of now I don't think I have lost any encounters where I hit first so whatever

good thing I'm not a ranged main :^)
    Sily and Deathwish like this.