Background Image

Legion of the Damned/Flaming Rounds Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asheru, May 26, 2017.

1. I think it's funny... no veteran or Elite has gotten anything to increase his DPS.

Except for the LSM one again... cmon, you say you are not biased BE? So why dis?

CSM?! Where?
  2. It has too much HP and armor to be so good in ranged. Flaming ammo for other elites and muh bolter - OP af. I dont even want to play against it.
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  3. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

Abbadons Disgrace is an autocannon w/ flame rounds
  4. GORDII GORDII Active Member

Enough of hysteria already
    We have not yet seen an autarch who is likely to really be an OP I foresee that most of you will be foaming at the mouth to protect him
    Do you have double standards if something is given to LSM this is terribly bad But be silent like fish when give OP YOU
    Faleg and SirDeadofPool like this.
  5. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

I know I won't defend Autarch if it's op, I won't defend any elites with the price tags they all currently own:rolleyes:
    Brujah likes this.
  6. It nerfed to ground
    Autarch + OP?
    Hahahah - never.
    Arkhan-the-Black likes this.
  7. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Not sure if you're being stupid here as a natural gift or as a result of years of training, but I've written that AFTER I did couple of games AS LOTD.

Some of us play all 4 faction you zealous LSM broodling.

And suuuuure, melee class with fusion pistol offhand and chainsword with no stealth or special ability is going to be soooo OP :OrkDeffskull:

You're a nutjob dude.
    Makrura and MF_DOOM like this.
  8. Oh... those... okay...
    Thought for a second i get my long awaited inferno bolts to become a proper rubric :(
    Philos likes this.
  9. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

I am not saying its op, i am saying it has flame rounds. I want my relic weapon that was supposed to have it, has the animation, but not the effect because... Reasons.

Our elite , i agree, will not be OP. It will technically will be the easiest to kill as the lsm, csm, and ork will have better base stats.
  10. Flame rounds on AC doesnt reduce required shots-to-kill. It always 2-3, and 5 ailment cant even stack enough before you die