Background Image

Lash of Slaanesh Buffed, Flickering Fire/Stream still garbage

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by CyberneticSaturn, May 10, 2017.

1. I did nothing but Lash-Sorc for the last 2 Days. Once someone get's into your 25m, you chain-stun them and kill them, no matter what they are. And yes, you out-dps a Bolter too.
    The shots are a little tricky to aim, and sometimes seem to miss allthough your crosshair is covering his body fully, but when it hits... boi, that's brutal :D
  2. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Lash of Slaanesh, OP?
    Have you ever met an Apothecary with a Bolter?
  3. Well... yes. With Lash of Slaneesh. I disrupted his firing and killed him with a Body-Headshot combo before he could bring my shield down :D

It's really Powerfull at the moment. If it's too powerfull, i don't know, it's still only that effective at 25m
  4. SakitPerut Steam Early Access

Having problems landing headshots, seems like it has an ample amount of spread?
    Doesn't feel like it when tested on the garrison. It used to be accurate before the patch, too.
  5. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

That is just it, if the enemy had bothered to dodge or were more than 25m away he could have won :/
    So I don't think it is "too powerful" currently, though only time can tell if it is.
  6. Im neither in the position to really determine if it's OP as i never fought a Lash-caster myself since the buff.

I can only report what i experiance ingame as said Lash-caster. And crushing Shieldbros through their shields is quite... impressive. And most of the time they are dead before they realize their mistake + if they survive, they got a Debuff for extra damage for quite a while.
  7. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

I forgot it ignored Shields ^^
    Maybe they should remove that part of it.
  8. Would be totally OK for me. Would be another boon of Stream of Corruption if Lash wouldn't ignore the shield, and SoC needs some place to shine, isn't that good either since Healing-Beacons became the norm
    Paeyvn and Noromiz like this.
  9. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

IMO they should make it harder to remove the Poison when you are actively being Poisoned, like from SoC or the Sicky Bomb.
    Paeyvn likes this.
  10. Or you say Beacons (Mind, not the Healing Nade) don't remove poison itself, only heal you back up again.
    Total-Poison Cleansing is Healing-Vial or if you pick someone up (It's annoying to rescue someone, just to loose him on the poison afterwards)
    Noromiz likes this.