Background Image

Lamenters Skin/Banner/Relic?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by AuKitsune, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Since these guys are considered the most unlucky, it wouldn't hurt to get SOME representation, right?

A banner would be nice or a Lamenters relic.
    Gwimb likes this.
  2. Sigvald Darthy Curator

The banners effect is that bolter rounds automatically curve to hit your face.

The relic would seemingly do nothing but cause you to burst into flames.
    Bruva-Alfabusa likes this.
  3. The relic would actually be an active orbital bombardment homing beacon, which the Lamenter in question would wear.
  4. Bruva Alfabusa Bruva-Alfabusa Arch Cardinal Superior

Lamenter-exclusive plasma weaponry that instantly overheats.
    It has a very nice tear-motif.
    Darthy likes this.
  5. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Why not both?
  6. Lamenter Gwimb Menial

well as a Lamenter I think that being able to have a Lamenters Skin, or maybe the Banner of Tears, or Victory's Price (power spear) would be quite nice as relics go.

I don't think I/any Lamenter would appreciate the other relic ideas mentioned, we have enough bad luck without adding to it further.

we don't want to tempt fate any more than we do by waking up every morning.
  7. Runihura Runihura Subordinate

Normally I am dedicated to chaos, but I love the Lamenters and if made a skin option I would make that my second character.
    Gwimb likes this.
  8. Antioch GildedAngel New Member

A Lamenter's relic or banner would be awesome. But I wonder, what would it be like to drive around in one of their Rhinos or maybe one of their Predators? Hmm..
  9. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

...(cont) upon equipping it in the loadout screen.
  10. Ecclesius Maximanus Subordinate

A lamenters banner where the character is constantly followed around by a hoard of genestealers.